Super Contributor
Laura looks fantastic tonight. 🥰
Respected Contributor

That's what I was thinking too--she does look great!  Love the all-day beauty today. I bought the rose blush. Love LG stuff!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree - Laura looks great!   I love her blushes and eyeliners.

Valued Contributor

Yes Laura looks great always so pleasant to watch, just happened to turn on QVC forgot it was all day beauty but think I turned on at the right time as I couldn't believe I was seeing my FAVORITE blush the Ethreal Rose was back probably near  a decade that I haven't seen it,THANK YOU FOR TAKING IT OUT OF THE VAULT and giving a brush too.

Whenever I wore it I always got such complements  saying how good I was looking and being a SENIOR  it was a nice to hear.

Now wish she would go back into the vault and get her lipstick Glisten back was my favorite too

Honored Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

Yes Laura looks great always so pleasant to watch, just happened to turn on QVC forgot it was all day beauty but think I turned on at the right time as I couldn't believe I was seeing my FAVORITE blush the Ethreal Rose was back probably near  a decade that I haven't seen it,THANK YOU FOR TAKING IT OUT OF THE VAULT and giving a brush too.

Whenever I wore it I always got such complements  saying how good I was looking and being a SENIOR  it was a nice to hear.

Now wish she would go back into the vault and get her lipstick Glisten back was my favorite too

@Mimi NY , Thanks for the tip about the blush, I'm going to try it. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

@Mimi NY   I guess I was watching at the right time too !!   I always loved ethereal rose blush.  I have a compact that is almost completely finished.  I have been hoarding it for a few years hoping it would come back soon.   When I saw it today I was thrilled. This may sound crazy...but I actually ordered three!  I don't want to be without it and I might have to share one with my daughter.  

Honored Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

I love Ethereal Rose blush!  Just went to look at the list of products from the show and it is on Waitlist.  Went ahead and put it on waitlist.  Hope it comes back in stock soon.  I used to use this all the time.  It was one of my favorite blushes.  So glad you mentioned else I might not have checked out her show.

Respected Contributor

It's apparent that LG blushes are popular as I ordered the Ethereal Rose just in time before selling out yesterday. I was bummed because she was on the day before with a different blush and it also sold out quickly before I could get it.

Honored Contributor

My Ethereal Rose blush is "preparing" to ship!  Wahooo!!  So happy to get this blush again.

New Contributor

Laura looks wonderful.  Love her procucts. I wondered if she had some beauty procedures done to lift her face because she looks so refreshed Good for her!