Honored Contributor

Laura Geller Show on Monday, April 1

FYI - There is a 1 hour Laura Geller show on tomorrow, Monday, April 1 at 6:00pmET/3:00pmPT.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Show on Monday, April 1

Thank you JudyL!

Happy Easter!!  Have a wonderful rest of your day!!!

Respected Contributor

Believe it or not...I just made my first L. G. purchase last month when she had the Baked and Brighten bronzer.

I am really liking the versatility of it. I like that I have been able to swirl a thin eyeshadow brush in a section and pick up a light color to apply to my lids and the frosty beige to dot in the corners of my eyes.

It lasts all day on me. I got the medium and I'm on AD. 
Thanks for the reminder. I will be sure to watch.

Trusted Contributor

I wish QVC would restock her original Spackle, it's been out of stock for a long time.

The only Spackle that's been available are the ones with color or sparkles.

At almost 72, I don't do sparkles.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonMom, I often buy Spackle directly from Laura's website. Very often it's on sale due to a sitewide promotion or because the Spackles are on a special. The last ones I purchased were a set of two (full size) for $25. That's better than a QVC Supersize price.  

I just checked and Laura's website is having a special today. The promo banner says Easter, so it may end at midnight, but Original Spackle is in stock!

Trusted Contributor

@Trix 

Thank you so much!

Trusted Contributor

@Trix 

I ordered 2 of the original Spackle and an eye shadow palette!

Thanks again!

Valued Contributor

@Trix  Visited her website and ordered 2 Jelly Balm lipsticks, the concealer in a tube, another Kajal eyliner in Khaki Kohl, and the tinted moisturizer with SPF50 (fair, maybe the last one before it sold out.)  

The special prices were still on offer this morning, with an extra 10% off + free shipping on orders $40+.

I'll be all set with LG products for a while but I'll still want to catch her show this evening (with JT=whatever) because I like Laura, possibly my favorite vendor on QVC.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL do you know if she's added any more shades to her Balance n Brighten powder foundation? I'm still waiting for a shade that's between Porcelain and Fair. 😕

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@JudyL do you know if she's added any more shades to her Balance n Brighten powder foundation? I'm still waiting for a shade that's between Porcelain and Fair. 😕

@Texasmouse  - I don't.  Best place to check would be her website.