Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Anniversary Event

There was a 35 percent off and free shipping sale on the Geller website during Memorial Day weekend. The shipping was fast.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

There was a 35 percent off and free shipping sale on the Geller website during Memorial Day weekend. The shipping was fast.

@mom2four0418  - darn... I need to register with her website. Was pricing better than Q event pricing?  What did you buy? Any recommendations?  Thank you! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@mom2four0418  - darn... I need to register with her website. Was pricing better than Q event pricing?  What did you buy? Any recommendations?  Thank you! 

i bought a Kajal Eyeliner for $14.30, a Baked Blush-N-Brighten Blush for $18.20, and an INKcredible Gel Eyeliner Pencil for $14.30. I like her liners and blush, and it is the first time trying the INKcredible.They are having 20 percent off with free shipping over $50.00 now.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

Missed that one too! We have July 4 coming up- maybe?  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

Darn it!  I missed that.  I've been wanting the Rose Gold Kajal eye liner but not wanting in a set because I already have those colors.  Oh well, will have to keep watch for another sale.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Im soooo tempted to buy this lippie set $35, This Day Only

A397067
Laura Geller Italian Marble 4-Piece Lipstick Collection

@Chi-town girl 

I was not only tempted - I gave in!  I'm a long time B&B fan and have some of her other lip color products, but not the Italian marble.  I'm very pale, so I hope these aren't too dark for me.  Love Laura!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A397067

@Chi-town girl 

I was not only tempted - I gave in!  I'm a long time B&B fan and have some of her other lip color products, but not the Italian marble.  I'm very pale, so I hope these aren't too dark for me.  Love Laura!

I bought these too. The colors look great.  I think anyone could wear these.  Very good price for the four.  They are $17 each on LG website.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 

I bought a couple things from the 35% sale! Memorial Day night I got an e-mail that said things were 40% off -- darn it!  Oh well --- 5%.  I just really didn't need anything else.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Anyone shopping this event? 

I LOVE her Baked Body Frosting - Honey Glow that I use for face and body for warm color boost - natural effect and such a great size/value

I also love her Kajal eyeliners. 

She has good quality products.  I decided to try her foundation - typically use a liquid,  IT Cosmetics is my go to, but I've been interested to try the Balance and Glow. Ordered the  Golden Medium

A397059
Laura Geller Deluxe-Size Balance-n-Glow Foundation

@Chi-town girl - Of course! I stayed away from LG for a while after her company was first sold, but it looks like this second owner is going back to the products we all loved. 

The Balance 'n Glow looks great! I am fickle when it comes to foundation, and I already have and use B&B, but I'm really enjoying her new eyeshadow set "A Palette for All Seasons." I'm still thinking of her Quench 'n Tint too!  Smiley Happy

I had not realized the company had been sold, but haven't bought makeup off of QVC in years. I bought the new color Roman Holiday Bronze and Brighten last week. 

Honored Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A397067

@Chi-town girl 

I bought these too. The colors look great.  I think anyone could wear these.  Very good price for the four.  They are $17 each on LG website.

@IamDoodles @shoesnbags  -  there have been some good event offers! Enjoy your new lippies Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri