Contributor

Late to Spring Gardenia Green Tea

Oh my gosh, I love it! I got it in the December TSV and it is wonderful. I love the scent. It's very light, in my opinion. It's also seems a little thinner in consistency to me. It froths up really nicely and my hair seems to love it. I'm really enjoying it Smiley Happy.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Late to Spring Gardenia Green Tea

glad you like it. It's a lovely scent Smiley Happy Haven't seen you on the boards so it's great ""seeing"" you again.

live....laugh....love
Contributor

Hi bruingirl! Thanks Smiley Happy. Life has been crazy. My husband moved to New Orleans for work after two years of being unemployed. We will be joining him this summer. The time before him leaving was a very depressing time, wondering if things would ever turn around. Things are looking better Smiley Happy. I would love to visit the salon one more time before moving. We'll see. I found out that Tea Tree is a must have for my hair. The new 613 fragrance is so exciting and the new summer cleansing scent sounds delicious! I hope you are doing well!
Super Contributor

Erika, I love this scent too! I wish I could find a perfume that smelled like it. By far my fave seasonal Chaz has done.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/17/2014 erikamarie13 said: Hi bruingirl! Thanks Smiley Happy. Life has been crazy. My husband moved to New Orleans for work after two years of being unemployed. We will be joining him this summer. The time before him leaving was a very depressing time, wondering if things would ever turn around. Things are looking better Smiley Happy. I would love to visit the salon one more time before moving. We'll see. I found out that Tea Tree is a must have for my hair. The new 613 fragrance is so exciting and the new summer cleansing scent sounds delicious! I hope you are doing well!

OMG! so to hear you were going through a rough time but it sounds like things are definitely looking up for you and your family. Oh and I hope you do get to visit the salon before your big move. Email me if you are able to go…I can try and meet you again if you like. TT CC and oil is a must for me too! The 613 EDT smells divine!! It was love a first whiff for me. I'm doing well thank you. Hope to see you on the boards more often.

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

My husband really likes SGGT surprisingly. I find it a little too floral for me (and it is drying on my hair) but on him it smells soooo good- real clean and ""green"". I think it is his second favorite WEN both in scent and performance after SMC.

Contributor

On 5/18/2014 PalmTree11 said:

Erika, I love this scent too! I wish I could find a perfume that smelled like it. By far my fave seasonal Chaz has done.

I thought the same thing! I would love a body spray or perfume in this scent. I love gardenias, but find the scent overwhelming in most perfumes. The CC scent is so subtle in my opinion.

Contributor

On 5/18/2014 bruingirl said:
On 5/17/2014 erikamarie13 said: Hi bruingirl! Thanks Smiley Happy. Life has been crazy. My husband moved to New Orleans for work after two years of being unemployed. We will be joining him this summer. The time before him leaving was a very depressing time, wondering if things would ever turn around. Things are looking better Smiley Happy. I would love to visit the salon one more time before moving. We'll see. I found out that Tea Tree is a must have for my hair. The new 613 fragrance is so exciting and the new summer cleansing scent sounds delicious! I hope you are doing well!

OMG! so to hear you were going through a rough time but it sounds like things are definitely looking up for you and your family. Oh and I hope you do get to visit the salon before your big move. Email me if you are able to go…I can try and meet you again if you like. TT CC and oil is a must for me too! The 613 EDT smells divine!! It was love a first whiff for me. I'm doing well thank you. Hope to see you on the boards more often.

Thank you, Bruingirl. I just realized this is the same time I went to the salon last year. Right before they were gone at QVC for June and the gallons. I'd probably have to call right away for an appointment. I'll let you know!

Contributor

On 5/18/2014 HappyDaze said:

My husband really likes SGGT surprisingly. I find it a little too floral for me (and it is drying on my hair) but on him it smells soooo good- real clean and "green". I think it is his second favorite WEN both in scent and performance after SMC.

You know which scent I can't stand? Pomegranate. I think it is awful. And I know I am in the minority! Scent is so personal, huh? I didn't really like the Fall Apple (can't remember the full name) one at first. It really grew on me. My daughter LOVES that one. She is 6 and says it smells like a cookie Smiley Happy.

Honored Contributor

On 5/18/2014 erikamarie13 said:
On 5/18/2014 HappyDaze said:

My husband really likes SGGT surprisingly. I find it a little too floral for me (and it is drying on my hair) but on him it smells soooo good- real clean and "green". I think it is his second favorite WEN both in scent and performance after SMC.

You know which scent I can't stand? Pomegranate. I think it is awful. And I know I am in the minority! Scent is so personal, huh? I didn't really like the Fall Apple (can't remember the full name) one at first. It really grew on me. My daughter LOVES that one. She is 6 and says it smells like a cookie Smiley Happy.

I really like SGGT. For me, it's right up there with SOB and 613. I really like Chaz's powdery floral scent that are reminiscent of scents from the 1940s. I also love the LAV scent, but the LAV CC is unfortunately hair friendly to my hair. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

erikamarie, I completely agree with you about the POM. It's the one formula that I just won't use because of the scent (the formula works fine on my hair).

-- bebe Smile