Respected Contributor

Well, last call for gallons. I Bamboo went weeks ago and I think now Cucumber is gone and Tea Tree and Lavender are getting scarce if not gone. Hurry up and get 'em today's the last day!

Super Contributor

Re: Last Call For Gallons!!!!

Ok, I'm about to cave - I'm down to only 1 1/2 32 oz bottles of Fig. I bought the TT gallon and it and Fig are my basic formulas. I have one shipment of the March TSV left, but I switched that to BGT this shipment. Even if I switched to Fig, I have too much 613 and sc as it is. I'm not going to be changing my routine anytime soon - hair that's part over-processed and part grey needs fig.

Help!?

Occasional Contributor

I caved the other night when they had the OTO and bought my first gallon. I only have about 1/2 of a 32 oz bottle of fig left. I was going to wait to see if they do another core/seasonal TSV but other than SHP wasn't thrilled with the seasonals this past year so I think I'm going to stockpile some SHP and stick with that and the fig bcs that's what my hair seems to like best.

Super Contributor

On 6/30/2014 okiebug said:

Ok, I'm about to cave - I'm down to only 1 1/2 32 oz bottles of Fig. I bought the TT gallon and it and Fig are my basic formulas. I have one shipment of the March TSV left, but I switched that to BGT this shipment. Even if I switched to Fig, I have too much 613 and sc as it is. I'm not going to be changing my routine anytime soon - hair that's part over-processed and part grey needs fig.

Help!?

Do it okie! (Wen pressure haha) this is the first year I bought a gallon (TT). There's still some Fig left and a gallon would luv to be in your shower Smiley Wink I say go for it....you know what you like....plus if you're in need of just cc it's a great value Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

July has become my favorite month!

Valued Contributor

Help!?

Good morning okiebug.

Are you interested in getting rid of any portion of your 613 cleanser & 613 styling crème from your TSV? Smile

Super Contributor

On 6/30/2014 Perkup said:

Hey, this year you guys got a 2 week break - so there was just 2 weeks of WEN this June. Less shows than Dell, Serta or Susan Graver - and they will continue into July.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered a gallon for the first time last year and it was a kids formula. Thought about it again but I have enough on EP that I don't need to add more on but it's not like I will be able to get the kids for a better deal.

But it seems like by now they were basically down to the last formula or two in the gallons by now. Did they bring in more this year or were less sold this year?

Super Contributor

On 6/30/2014 w84WEN said:

Help!?

Good morning okiebug.

Are you interested in getting rid of any portion of your 613 cleanser & 613 styling crème from your TSV? Smile

I caved and ordered the fig gallon. Knowing I was going to need more in a couple of months and would pay more just didn't make sense. Also, finding out my van's a/c repair was covered by their warranty helped a lot Wink.

W84wen, what are you interested in? I was checking to see exactly what I had and I had more 613 cc than sc and couldn't figure it out. Found one on DH's side of the wall cabinet - wonder when he decided to try it and liked it enough to squirrel one away for himself - lol.

Anyway, I am wanting to gift a bottle of 613 to each of my DIL's and I use it to cleanse my face, but that still leaves me with 2 32 oz bottles and 4 16 oz bottles and 4 sc on the WEN shelf. I could part with 2-3 bottles of the cc but only one bottle of sc. If interested, let me know.

Honored Contributor

On 6/30/2014 Perkup said:

Clearly you watch too much TV if it's bothering you that much you have come post here about it.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval