Respected Contributor

Latisse is the one that can change eye color which is why I would never use it, I have green eyes and would like to keep it that way.  Grandelash does not do this and has totaly different ingredients.  I just read today on their website they say after achieving desired results cut back to every other day. So perhaps I'll do that once they seem to have maxed out.  I swear this product is amazing. My lashes are so much longer and thicker and they have a different texture. It's like I've had a lash transplant. I have stick straight lashes that point to the ground and they have taken on a very slight curl at the ends, I have never seen this in my life. Also I have noticed that the brow product has stopped the few grays from coming in and my brows seem darker. It is very weird but in a good way.

Honored Contributor

I went through a tube of Rapid Lash and while I think I saw minor results, I noticed my eyelids getting darker.  I wouldn't buy that again.

I may give this a try.  

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I have been using Grande Lash for several weeks now and my lashes are INSANE!  Never thought it would work so fast.  The brow product seems to be working too. How nice to get good results like this. So often these products disappoint.  

I had that experience with RapidLash. I used for about 4 weeks and didn't feel like it was really working and then it suddenly seemed like it worked overnight. I actually had to trim my lower lashes because it worked so darn well. I wound up discontinuing when my lashes were rubbing up against my glasses and didn't repurchase.

I honestly didn't really believe it would work at all and only tried it on a whim because it was 50% off on Hautelook. I was shocked at the fact that it really did do what it promised.

Respected Contributor

I have been using Grande Lash for over 18 months and there have been two formula changes since my first shipment.  The active ingredient is a synthetic prostaglandin, Closprostenol. it is listed last in the current ingredient deck posted on HSN. it used to be listed higher up on the deck

TBH i have some sparse fall-out of lashes after what seemed like noticeable length enhancement. My lashes initially took 3 months to lengthen and there is little thickening overall, just longer lashes. 

I don't know why i still use it only that after stopping Latisse all my eyelashes all fell out.  And i can get 4 months out of a tube.

Respected Contributor

Adding that skin around my eye is sort of darker

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

I have been using Grande Lash for over 18 months and there have been two formula changes since my first shipment.  The active ingredient is a synthetic prostaglandin, Closprostenol. it is listed last in the current ingredient deck posted on HSN. it used to be listed higher up on the deck

This is important. If it still has prostaglandin in it, any of the side effects associated with that ingredient can apply.

A long while ago I tried one of these prostaglandin serums. Can't even remember which one it was now. My lashes grew and I had to cut them because they bumped my glasses. But my eyelids darkened right where I was putting the serum and my eyes, which were blue grey, started to get a slight green tint to them. So I stopped. I love brown eyes, but wanted to keep my origninal color. The lid darkening has gone away over time, but I think the slight eye color change is here to stay.

I found some eye color lightening drops on Amazon that might possibly reverse the darkening. I just haven't tried them yet. Seems sort of risky.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I have been using Grande Lash for several weeks now and my lashes are INSANE!  Never thought it would work so fast.  The brow product seems to be working too. How nice to get good results like this. So often these products disappoint.  

I use Grande Lash on my lower lashes because they are basically extinct and it works beautifully. Also love their mascara and have used that for years. My daughter works for a derm and I can get Latisse through her. Latisse can't be used on the lower lashline so I the Latisse on my upper lashes. May have to experiment someday and try it on my upper lashes.

Why can't Latisse be used on the lower lashes??  I've been using it on my lower lashes for quite some time now without any bad results.

Trusted Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I had that experience with RapidLash. I used for about 4 weeks and didn't feel like it was really working and then it suddenly seemed like it worked overnight. I actually had to trim my lower lashes because it worked so darn well. I wound up discontinuing when my lashes were rubbing up against my glasses and didn't repurchase.

I honestly didn't really believe it would work at all and only tried it on a whim because it was 50% off on Hautelook. I was shocked at the fact that it really did do what it promised.

You might consider getting glasses with the adjustable nose pieces. They adjust the glasses B4 placing the marks for the progressive lens. I have never been able to wear to wear glasses where the nose piece is part of the frame.  Id rather do that than having to cut my lashes.  Just a thought.

Honored Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

Why can't Latisse be used on the lower lashes??  I've been using it on my lower lashes for quite some time now without any bad results.

I would love to know the answer to that question also. I have been using Careprost on my lower lashes since day 1 and never have experienced any problems with that. 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

I would love to know the answer to that question also. I have been using Careprost on my lower lashes since day 1 and never have experienced any problems with that. 

Maybe someone can answer that question.  As long as we haven't experianced any bad effects, I quess we can continue using it.