Contributor

Love Lancome!  will Qvc carry these products now that they are affiliated with HSN? Certainly, hope so they could do these products so much better than HSN as they have no choices and small quantities. They are limited in colors and the host talk over the Rep from Lancome this line is the best and I tried Its cosmetics But they don't work for me their colors are hard to match also there concealers are very difficult to use like paste you need to add oil to them '' I'm going back to Lancome also their staying power is amazing .

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting about the upcoming TS. Sorry I dont have the scoop for you, but then I'm not good at Sherlocking. Many others on this board are plum amazing at finding out coming deals.  😀

Today, I ordered my first Juicy Tubes. They had a set of four at a great price. Would love to hear any of your reviews on this product's staying power.

I am rediscovering Lancome after many years away. Last fall, I bought the London shadow palette. I loved the colors so much I got a second one to put away. Finally, colors that aren't all browns and warm tones. And Tresor Midnight is a fragrance I adore and have returned to. It is one fragrance that gets compliments each time I wear it. 

I enjoy reading all of your posts. 

Respected Contributor

I can say two words for the juicy tubes.  Thick and Sticky.

Trusted Contributor

Pssst @Lally this thread was started a year ago LOL 😜

Valued Contributor
Silly me not noticing the date. Guess my enthusiasm for a TV can go hide. 🙂
Valued Contributor
Yuck times two. Thanks for replying.