Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lancer previous TSV - How is everyone doing with it?

Tennessee,

I started out using the scrub full strength everyday, but my skin, although not sensitive, was not use to it.  I remember during the presentation, they suggested mixing the scrub and cleanser until your skin adjusts to it or just start out using it straight 2 to 3 times a week.  i can now use it every other day with no problem and sometimes I mix the 2 together and sometimes i use the wash in the morning and the scrub at night.  If I want to do the acid mask, that is the only Lancer product I use at night.  Still do my R45 at night.

Hope that helps.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

And my alternate cleasner is the Beauytbio one I bought with the radiance oil.

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

Tennessee,

I started out using the scrub full strength everyday, but my skin, although not sensitive, was not use to it.  I remember during the presentation, they suggested mixing the scrub and cleanser until your skin adjusts to it or just start out using it straight 2 to 3 times a week.  i can now use it every other day with no problem and sometimes I mix the 2 together and sometimes i use the wash in the morning and the scrub at night.  If I want to do the acid mask, that is the only Lancer product I use at night.  Still do my R45 at night.

Hope that helps.

@weezer111 

Yes, it does help! Thanks!!!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
I started the kit a little over a week ago using it everyday, so far NO PROBLEM. I have extremely sensitive skin, my face will get red and burn for no reason at all. Even my dermatologist has told me I have the Most sensitive skin and I do have to be careful what I use on my face, she has had to put me on face creams and pills for my skin when it does get bad. I have had to return many products that did not agree with my face, except Philosophy line. I always take a chance when stating something new on my skin, but I took a chance and so far so good!!! Will continue to use and see how it works out for me..... I do have really good skin no wrinkles or lines, just a little dry right now. I have always taken care of my skin and after using the Lancer Method line my skin is very soft and smooth and so far has helped the dryness now. Good Luck!! Okay I have an update I used it the other night and I broke out in Red Burning Marks that looked like hives all over my face, and I have been using the Method and this was the first time I broke out so now I am worried about continue using the Lancer Method. It did take hours for the marks to go away. My skin is very sensitive which I did mention above so I think it's not for me. I think it's too late to return.. I think I am going to cancel my AD plan.
Contributor

I returned mine. Seem to almost hurt when I scrubbed, and I tried to be gentle.

Respected Contributor

The TSV did not work for me, it broke me out. I returned it and ordered the Oily/Congested set from the Lancer website bc it was offering the 3 pc set at the TSV price and free shipping. 

I am very oily and have forever battled hormonal acne in my chin area. I have used this set exactly as recommended with no other skincare. This is the absolute best skincare (for me) I have ever used. All 3 pieces are fantastic. It controls my oily skin like no other moisturizer has and I kid you not - not one breakout. My skin has totally cleared. If you have my type of skin, I cannot recommend the Oily/Congested set enough. 

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

The TSV did not work for me, it broke me out. I returned it and ordered the Oily/Congested set from the Lancer website bc it was offering the 3 pc set at the TSV price and free shipping. 

I am very oily and have forever battled hormonal acne in my chin area. I have used this set exactly as recommended with no other skincare. This is the absolute best skincare (for me) I have ever used. All 3 pieces are fantastic. It controls my oily skin like no other moisturizer has and I kid you not - not one breakout. My skin has totally cleared. If you have my type of skin, I cannot recommend the Oily/Congested set enough. 

@AmericanBulldogMom  This is the one I need!! I see it's sold out, I wish they had the option to choose at the TSV price... humm might have to think about returning and trying the one for oily skin. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom  This is the one I need!! I see it's sold out, I wish they had the option to choose at the TSV price... humm might have to think about returning and trying the one for oily skin. Thank you!

@AmericanBulldogMom @SandGirl 

I checked the Lancer website too... it's sold out as well as back to the normal price. I wanted the normal/combination set and regret that I didn't get it when it was the TSV. I did buy the discovery set and like it so far. The moisturizer isn't offensive to me... but I can see where it might be to some who are sensitive to smells...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom, that is wonderful!!!!  I also had that kind of skin when I was younger and I know you must be thrilled to have found something that works.   I am very happy for you!!!!

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl  The Oily/Congested pieces are available at Sephora. I know they aren't any cheaper, but am just mentioning because they do at times offer sales of different percentages off. It's not a huge savings, but may be better than nothing, also with free shipping and returns.