Trusted Contributor

Re: Lancer...What am I not seeing??

No thanks.

Trusted Contributor

No, I thought the same thing!  I do have the lime peel and like it but was surprised at at the before and after pictures.

Honored Contributor

I have read alot of reviews for this line of products and alot are good and some are not good.  I couldnt afford to buy all the products and to me it is just more of the same as any other line only more expensive.  Just like Perricone. I have found good skin care for less Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Occasional Contributor

I’ve been using a number of Lancer products and really love them, but the presentations in May were so much more informative and the hosts then were very prepared and knowledgeable. This time around only Elise Ivy and Courtney K. were prepared. No one did a great job discussing ingredients this time— they didn’t delve into specifics and didn’t mention many of them. I’m 64 and have used rx Retin A for years, but have added other products to help with tretinoin flaking and some discoloration. Lancer C cream is the only C product I’ve tried that has really ever worked—without burning my skin! ( I have fair, sensitive Irish skin.) I also use the Lancer polish once a week and though it seems gritty, it hasn’t irritated my skin as much as the seemingly gentler Philosophy Microdelivery wash. And I love the Lancer Cleanse step and the eye counter cream, too! In general, I’m not a fan of any of the Q’s before and after photos or the customer perception ratings, especially when they claim that a product ranked 100 percent in six categories, when there is really only one category and five synonyms.
Occasional Contributor

I agree with you, everytime they show before and afters is the same.  Sometimes the befores look better.  Dont believe in them.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

Okay.....I've watched many of the presentations, and I've tried to keep an open mind. I'm truly looking for something to help my old 63 year old skin.....and I want to say this in the kindest way possible.....

What am I not seeing? Maybe I'm the only one, but the before and after pictures, to me, truly don't look any different....am I blind and just not seeing what the host/vendor see? They keep talking about the luminosity, the deep wrinkles, the age spots in the before....and then they seem to gush over the afters....but I'm not seeing it. Seriously....I see very little....and honestly...no difference....do I just need glasses? I was really excited and hoping to try this brand, but I feel like I'm just not seeing it....anyone else?

@grandma petes - hi my friend! I have to admit that since we went into quarantine, I feel like I've aged ten years. I see lines and wrinkles I'd never seen before. I hardly look in the mirror anymore because it's too depressing. I am who I am, and there's no makeup on this earth that's going to make me look young again. 

But, we're healthy, thank G-d, and that's all that matters. I hope you and GrandpaPetes are well. I'm so sorry about Buddy. Maybe someday you'll decide it's time for another baby (dog, that is)! 

Be well and stay safe. Miss you xox

Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@grandma petes wrote:

Okay.....I've watched many of the presentations, and I've tried to keep an open mind. I'm truly looking for something to help my old 63 year old skin.....and I want to say this in the kindest way possible.....

What am I not seeing? Maybe I'm the only one, but the before and after pictures, to me, truly don't look any different....am I blind and just not seeing what the host/vendor see? They keep talking about the luminosity, the deep wrinkles, the age spots in the before....and then they seem to gush over the afters....but I'm not seeing it. Seriously....I see very little....and honestly...no difference....do I just need glasses? I was really excited and hoping to try this brand, but I feel like I'm just not seeing it....anyone else?

@grandma petes - hi my friend! I have to admit that since we went into quarantine, I feel like I've aged ten years. I see lines and wrinkles I'd never seen before. I hardly look in the mirror anymore because it's too depressing. I am who I am, and there's no makeup on this earth that's going to make me look young again. 

But, we're healthy, thank G-d, and that's all that matters. I hope you and GrandpaPetes are well. I'm so sorry about Buddy. Maybe someday you'll decide it's time for another baby (dog, that is)! 

Be well and stay safe. Miss you xox

Sunny

So good to hear from you my friend!!!! Thanks for lifting my spirits. Be well and stay safe. Sending hugs.😊❤️