Regular Contributor

CALI WHITE device & toothpaste

this is just incase anyone is interested     -     I placed an order on QVC FOR the CALI whitening device & duo AM & PM toothpaste BOTH came out to 84.00 plus change   -    I went to Amazon and found the device for 34.99 with a click coupon of 3.00    AND    the AM & PM tooth paste is 8.99 EACH with a PROMOTION of -8.99.  I purchased 2 AM & 2 PM toothpastes for 18.18 (9.09, 9.09, 9.09, 9.09, then MINUS 8.99, 8.99)    device and 4 toothpastes 52.21 SAVING just shy of  32.00  (I also had rewards I used towards the toothpaste so add another 9.09 for a totla of 41.00  ...  order placed last night and getting it tomorrow 

Anyway -  just thought some might be interested in saving some money and receiving items next day or 2 PLUS QVC has the device on a wait list 

Respected Contributor

Re: CALI WHITE device & toothpaste

Thank you for posting this.  It's amazing what you can save if you take time to shop around. 

Honored Contributor

@JustWantBeautifulSkinn  & @brandiwine 

Have y'all tried Cali White?  If so, are you impressed with the results?  I am thinking if tyring it myself.  Please let me know.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

I was pretty EXCITED to say the least 40 PLUS dollars is ALOT of money saved for buying the identical items & amount of items -  fell like I hit the lottery on days like that LOL  -  Have an AWESOME day 

Esteemed Contributor

Saving money is great, @JustWantBeautifulSkinn , but I guess the question really is, have you tried this before?  What kind of results did you see?  

Thanks for sharing the info about where to purchase! Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!