Valued Contributor

I know there were other comments some time ago but I happened to see the presentation on Qvc yesterday.

Would be interested in knowing if this is a sustainable line and what results are being seen. I do not care if he is on Rodeo Drive or sees celebrities....just interested in how effective it is.

Thanks so much for any input

Respected Contributor

@sandylu   I have been using Lancer since the last time they wer on the Q.  I noticed a difference in my skin immediately.  But, you have to use  it every day as they tell you.  Now, I am 74 and do not look like a young lady anymore.  My skin isn't tight and strong like a young lady, but I do find a difference in the texture of my skin.  I really love the scrub.  I have used many of the other brands on the Q and I like this much better.  As a matter of fact I threw away all the rest.  The only thing I think is just as good is Olay.  Nothing will tighten up your skin or completely give you a face lift, but Lancer is a good product in my opinion.

Valued Contributor

@luvmybeetle  Thanks for the review. I am 72 and have good skin but need it to be healthier looking  Do you just use the method or do you add more of his products?

Trusted Contributor
@luvmybeetle I am with you. I love this line and have been using it for months. The Polish is my fave but love the Nourish as well. It's expensive but worth it to me. I won't say I feel like it's lifted my skin but it is smoother.
Honored Contributor

Scrubbing your skin every day is a lot.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I know there were other comments some time ago but I happened to see the presentation on Qvc yesterday.

Would be interested in knowing if this is a sustainable line and what results are being seen. I do not care if he is on Rodeo Drive or sees celebrities....just interested in how effective it is.

Thanks so much for any input

So glad you asked about this as I was wondering too.  I had not seen it presented before.

Respected Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

@luvmybeetle  Thanks for the review. I am 72 and have good skin but need it to be healthier looking  Do you just use the method or do you add more of his products?

I use just the method.  I don't think everything is needed.  Sometimes you can use too much.

Trusted Contributor

Go to Beautypedia for a review of this line and others.

Esteemed Contributor

I caved the other day and bought the method and the Caviar Lime Acid Peel.  Has anybody tried that? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If you want to sample the 3 part system, people sell samples of all 3 together on ebay.