Valued Contributor

Re: LISA IS LEAVING?? Agggghhhhhhh!

I don't find it all that surprising there was only so much left there for her-

Jill will probably take over all the Christmas decorating shows next year-that's kind of her new "niche" there

Courtney will be eased into PM Style

Any of the other hosts can really do the jewelry and beauty shows - so I don't see the Q collapsing

No I don't see Lisa going to Hollywood either-she actually says the word money too much, and I can't see her acting -

But I hope she finds success with her new endeavor unlike most of the others who've left for bigger and better

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/10/2014 beautymogul said:

I am sure she has something lined up, I can see Leslie and Lisa developing a new cosmetics line. I think whatever she does it will be with Leslie, after all life is short, why not spend it with your closest friends, I am sure those 2 will come up with something.

I think her future does include Leslie. They will design and develop some new line of beauty or fashion. Time will tell....

Super Contributor

Adios! She probably thought she deserved more money.

Super Contributor

Leslie, Lisa, Ellen ?

Super Contributor

Best of luck Lisa, may your future be bright.Sorry for all the Lisa bashers, a black day indeed. Whoever will you share your honest opinion about ? Who"s will you hate next ?

Contributor

I think in some cases just as in a divorce it is better just to leave . I think this is one of those cases .

Super Contributor

On 10/10/2014 BOYINTX said:

Leslie, Lisa, Ellen ?

Three very successful women!

Respected Contributor

I will miss Lisa. She is my favorite host. Most of the shows I watch are hosted by Lisa. Big blow to QVC!

Valued Contributor

On 10/10/2014 Hippie Chic said:

Adios! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} She probably thought she deserved more money.

if that were the case, they would have paid her whatever she wanted.

this will really irk you but lisa r is qvc. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

On 10/10/2014 12andcounting said:

I don't think it's going to really affect QVC's bottom line that much. Hosts come and go. However, my biggest fear is that they will now let Courtney host PM Style!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I think it's time for QVC to put AM & PM Style to bed. They both have become very dull and uninteresting.