Contributor

I got my TSV last night and used the entire kit this morning. When I first started putting on the eye shadow I thought I hated it. But I made myself use the colors and do my eyes up. I must say that it is growing on me. They are NOT colors I would have ever picked out, but I have been trying to get out of my make up comfort zone and try new things. I was pretty sure I would love the rest of the kit, so I bought it! The eyes are growing on me! When I look into my 10 times mirror I still don't love it, but looking into just a regular mirror, they do something nice for me! LOL They really do make me look more awake and my eyes brighter!

I did find that the more blending I did, the less shimmer there was. It kind of toned down which was good! I really like the liner...the blush is perfect and the lip compact is really pretty too. I am tickled with this kit! Someday when I have more time, I am going to use these shadows on one eye and do my other the way that is normal for me just to see how these colors are really affecting my overall look!

But so far, it is a big winner!!