Trusted Contributor

I know that people seem to love or despise this mascara, so I wanted to share my opinion of it. If you are on the fence about it, you probaby wouldn't buy it based on some of the comments you've read, but I actually like it and encourage it for certain people!

It is not going to be my everyday go to mascara. It is truly "bullet proof" like no other mascara though. Once it is on, you cannot get it off even with soap and water or a gently eye makeup remover. I tried both and the mascara stayed perfectly put with zero smudging even with my DHC eye makeup remover. It was incredible, but scary! I searched for a sample of Clinique take the day off and hoped that would remove this mascara from my lashes and it did! For an everyday mascara, I generally like to be able to wash it off with soap.

So if you are someone who goes to the gym after work and works up a sweat, or likes to swim after work, or just has a pool and enjoys spending time in the water while still having long perfect lashes, this may be the best mascara you've ever tried. I thought I'd "save it" for the suimmer because of its unusual staying power but every day that I've seen rain in the forecast, I reach for it. And when I'm laughing so hard I'm crying, I don't need to carefully blot the corners of my eyes to prevent the mascara smudge.