Esteemed Contributor

Now that Leah has lost weight, she doesn't need so much hair to balance her frame. I'd like to see her with much shorter hair which shows off her facial features and great complexion . . . and forget those weird scarves around her neck. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@gtx wrote:

I LOVE Leah's big, curly hair.

@gtx  I love it too! 

Most importantly, Leah apparently loves it.  

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Sjca wrote:

Agreed....WAY too much hair.  And I wish she'd stop saying, "Ummmmm" all the time.

@Sjca ITA!  All she says is Ummmmm.  She seems to be fumbling her words alot too.  

@Pecky 

Nobody beats Carolyn with the number of Ummmmmms per minute. She reigns supreme with that one. 

Shawn does it too!

Valued Contributor

Leah is beautiful....that is all I have to say  !

Honored Contributor

@sann wrote:

I remember her with the long straight hair she looked great with that style.

I'm glad that ethnic women can now forgo the arduous straightening that is so injurious to their hair and embrace their natural hair. @sann 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Whatever it is, it is working for her, lol

Honored Contributor

Leah is very attractive, but I do agree she has too much hair, and it takes away from her pretty face. But since its a wig, she can change it up anytime she wants, thats the beauty of wearing wigs!

She has done a great job of keeping her weight off as well. It's one thing to lose the weight, but to maintain it is not always easy and she has done a great job of it! Good for her!

Honored Contributor

Why would anyone ask that question and why do they need to know?

Hey ladies, it is not polite to critique someone, especially on a public forum.

Leah is a person, not an article of clothing or some other object.  Cut it out and be nice.

Honored Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Sjca wrote:

Agreed....WAY too much hair.  And I wish she'd stop saying, "Ummmmm" all the time.

@Sjca ITA!  All she says is Ummmmm.  She seems to be fumbling her words alot too.  

@Pecky 

Nobody beats Carolyn with the number of Ummmmmms per minute. She reigns supreme with that one. 

Shawn does it too!

I think the ummmm's happen when they're listening to whoever's talking into their ear.  I wouldn't be too critical.

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@sann wrote:

I remember her with the long straight hair she looked great with that style.

I'm glad that ethnic women can now forgo the arduous straightening that is so injurious to their hair and embrace their natural hair. @sann 

@suzyQ3 I'll let you in on a secret.  In the past, there were just as many ethnic women (including me) who wore their own hair naturally curly and used wigs to go with straight styles and color changes.  Due to the delicate nature of the extremely curly hair type, any kind of daily styling can be very harmful to the hair regardless of how great the hair care products and tools are we use.  These days you just see products routinely being marketed to people who have kinky ethnic hair (in ads and in product demos on QVC and HSN), so it gives the impression that it's something new.