Esteemed Contributor

Lancer on at 2am tomorrow for those who love it.  I will be taping it and hope they have some good deals.  It is my most favorite skin care brand on the Q.

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

Lancer on at 2am tomorrow for those who love it.  I will be taping it and hope they have some good deals.  It is my most favorite skin care brand on the Q.

@weezer111 . Love this line as well!

Honored Contributor

If it is on at 2 AM wont it be a repeat of an old show??

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle My station lists it as new.  I think the main channel is new until midnight on the west coast.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

It is a new show.  Just on so rare compared to the other brands, I want to be sure check it out.  Products really work.  

Respected Contributor

I'm on auto-ship for the 3 piece reg size so I'm good.  This is my favorite of all time.

Esteemed Contributor

luvmybeetle,

It is mine as well, but added the peel mask, the night cream, the oil and the eye cream.  The only line that continues to provide results.  On AD for all and got them all at special prices.  They have a few new products I would like to hear about.

Super Contributor

@weezer111 

I'm so glad this was posted! I love Lancer, it's the only skincare line I use now. I started with the 3 piece TSV and then added the Caviar Lime Peel. It's awesome/

I then branched out and got the Retinol Serum and the Vit C Radiance Cream and WOW did that kick the whole thing up 10 notches. My skin is so smooth, I am going makeup free mostly now, which is something I would never have even considered 4 months ago.

I do want to try the Omega Oil, any thoughts on others?

Esteemed Contributor

coopersmom

The omega oil is great and I so want to try the other products that you did.  Thanks so much for the heads up!

Esteemed Contributor

The night cream is awesome.  Try that!