Honored Contributor

Here's a picture of my Beauty

My girl is a Blue Mink Tonkinese and the sweetest cat ever.  She will be 13 on April 15.  This is a picture of what she looks like (her coloring and eye color). She loves to play and fetches and brings back toys to you.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Here's a picture of my Beauty

@Katcat1    Beautiful cat.  Unusual coloring.  I had a cat that would fetch until your arm about fell off from throwing.  He like to go after crumpled cigarette packs (I smoked back then).

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Oh, my those eyes, what a beauty !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Gorgeous and serene!

I have three Himalayans and I am a sucker for those feline all-knowing baby-blue eyes!

Esteemed Contributor

Your Beauty is BEAUTIFUL! She has the most mesmerizing blue eyes! My DD is a cat lover, so I called her over to my computer, and she wholeheartedly agrees.❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

She’s beautiful.  I love cats.  I’ve been mom to many cats ov er the years.

Every color, males and females.   All were a little bit of everything.

They all found me, just showed up at my house.

All except Bill and Katie.  My friend went with me to adopt them.  They were both about 7 when I adopted them.  Everyone wants kittens but I wanted some that most people turn away.

Katie has some personality issues bunt Bill is amazing.  Bill is bright orange and Katie is black and white.  They are best friends.

you didn’t say her name?

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Katcat1    Beautiful cat.  Unusual coloring.  I had a cat that would fetch until your arm about fell off from throwing.  He like to go after crumpled cigarette packs (I smoked back then).

@Kachina624  I got a Siamese kitten in Germany. My husband was in the Army and our temporary quarters was maid's quarters with 6 bedrooms on the 4 th floor. 
  I would toss my husband's cigarette wrapper down the long hallway and he would retrieve it. Good exercise.

A neighbor below me told me "I think you have a problem with rats, I can hear them scurrying above us"! 
   I explained it was Caesar, apologized and kept the exercise to midday hours. 

Trusted Contributor

Aww..!

She is really beautiful! Heart

Her eyes are gorgeous and are very striking.

We adopted a kitty that is part Maine Coon last summer, and her eyes are green.

She loves to play hide-and-seek with us.

She's an adult, and not a ktten, and has turned out to be very entertaining. She is one of the most playful kitties we've had. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

MrrrrOWWWWeeeeeeeeeee!    

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

She's so pretty!