Valued Contributor

L'occitane Holiday Items for 2023 ????

Does anyone know if there will be a L'occitane TSV or a special holiday offering?

Valued Contributor

Re: L'occitane Holiday Items for 2023 ????

Crickets..............lol

Honored Contributor

I don't know that I've ever seen a L'Occitane TSV but maybe on HSN?

Valued Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

I don't know that I've ever seen a L'Occitane TSV but maybe on HSN?

They may not have a TSV but most years around this time they will have a great price on a set.  Just hoping they do this year.

Regular Contributor

I am really disappointed in L'Occitane's Holiday collection this year.  Heavy on body washes and hand creams. 

I miss the cute fragrance gift sets they had in the past. They would have purse/travel sizes of 3 different fragrances that were wonderful and reasonably priced. Everyone I gave them to loved them, and so did I. 

Disappointed in L'Occitane's fragrance direction. It used to be wonderful, but now it is very limited.

Valued Contributor

I LOVE L'Occitane and check QVC often for specials, because when they do have an item or set on sale, it's usually a good price. Unfortunately, they haven't had many good deals on L'Occitane items in recent months. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a special holiday set, but my guess is it would have already been featured. 

Respected Contributor

I always check eBay.  Last holiday season, my FAVORITE hand cream ever is Loccitane lemon verbena ice gel.  At Loccitane they were $25 for 2.6 oz last year, I believe $26 this year.  I got 5 tubes last year for $45.  A big score for me.  I don't always indulge in high end beauty, but this is expensive but my treat to me.  I look every so often on EBay.  Also got some Josie milk less than 50% than here.  Pays to look.  There is always the eBay money back guarantee, that I never had to use or request.  

Valued Contributor

There is a Beauty IQ Steal for today of two 5.2 oz tubes of the shea butter hand cream, one in Original scent and one in Sparkling Leaves scent, along with a 1oz tube of each.

Almost identical price to a previous holiday offering, I think last year, only it was Original and Chestnut scents.

Valued Contributor

@marky wrote:

There is a Beauty IQ Steal for today of two 5.2 oz tubes of the shea butter hand cream, one in Original scent and one in Sparkling Leaves scent, along with a 1oz tube of each.

Almost identical price to a previous holiday offering, I think last year, only it was Original and Chestnut scents.

Thank you @marky  I just ordered 2 sets. This is a great deal for L'Occitane hand creams! 

Valued Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@marky wrote:

Thank you @marky  I just ordered 2 sets. This is a great deal for L'Occitane hand creams! 

I would have ordered two also but I still have some in my stash.  It is a great deal.