Respected Contributor

New host, Vanessa, paired with L'Occitane vendor on Sunday evening for an hour of the beauty products from this line. Vanessa was very professional, gave good information, interacted well with the vendor.  The two of them were very pleasant, but did not devolve into silliness, personal stories or fantasy scenes. Oh, the vendor wore normal clothes, not a prom dress.  Vanessa looked very nice too.   Good products, good presentation. 

Honored Contributor

@maximillian   I 100% agree with your post Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

New host, Vanessa, paired with L'Occitane vendor on Sunday evening for an hour of the beauty products from this line. Vanessa was very professional, gave good information, interacted well with the vendor.  The two of them were very pleasant, but did not devolve into silliness, personal stories or fantasy scenes. Oh, the vendor wore normal clothes, not a prom dress.  Vanessa looked very nice too.   Good products, good presentation. 

@maximillian I would take a prom dress over pajamas or some of the things people have worn on air lately. . . 

Esteemed Contributor

These new hosts are very pleasant to watch. For the first time in many years, they have been properly trained and it shows. They explain the products well without resorting to gimmicks and talking about themselves! Imagine that? They are behaving like true professionals. What a breathe of fresh air to receive product information from a host! I might return to watching the programs rather than the videos. They certainly  may give a couple of long-time hosts a challenge, which is long overdue. Smiley Wink

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@Sooner 

LOL!  Point taken.  However, some of those prom dresses are looking more and more like lingerie.