Super Contributor

I noticed that most of his products are on clearance. Does that mean that one more of my favorites is leaving? I love his eyebrow product. It works very well for me.

Honored Contributor

@Brigitta wrote:

I noticed that most of his products are on clearance. Does that mean that one more of my favorites is leaving? I love his eyebrow product. It works very well for me.

@Brigitta - I like his products too, especially his eyebrow system (like you)! His items have been on clearance for a while. Usually I would think that meant the vendor was being phased out, but I'm not sure what's going on here. I sure hope not. I know he's on Beauty IQ a lot - or at least he seems to be.  Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

It seems like he was a big hit when he first appeared.  Then.........poof.

Honored Contributor

@Brigitta  Check to see if he has his own website.  Google it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Brigitta wrote:

@Brigitta- Do you mean A289971?  It's on clearance for $13.98 and they still have the two colors available.  I like it, too.

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Brigitta wrote:

@Brigitta- Do you mean A289971?  It's on clearance for $13.98 and they still have the two colors available.  I like it, too.

Wow, thank you very much.  Just ordered, and thrilled to get it at that price.

Happy holidays 🌲

Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of Kristofer Buckle. Did you ever see when Jane Treacy hosted with him. He'd do her makeup and she'd look oh so pretty and 20 years younger. He wasn't into that heavy harsh look she seems to like wearing.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Speaking of Kristofer Buckle. Did you ever see when Jane Treacy hosted with him. He'd do her makeup and she'd look oh so pretty and 20 years younger. He wasn't into that heavy harsh look she seems to like wearing.

@shaggygirl   20 years younger because of a change in makeup? Hmmm.

Esteemed Contributor

@ShanusOk then, maybe 10 years younger. In any case he did a much softer make-up on her than she normally wears. It seems to be the thing these days for some of the hostesses to lay it on so thick in the eye department. Heavy black liner, impossibly thick black lashes and dark eye shadow, heavy dark brows. It's especially aging to some of the older ones. Hey maybe that's what's happening in make-up and I'm out of touch. I'm old.

Respected Contributor

Re: Kristofer Buckle

[ Edited ]

I love his eyebrow makeup too!

I just ordered an eyebrow makeup for backup and his mascaras.  Can't beat the prices.

I'm always trying different mascaras anyway so why not 2 for $12.00.