Honored Contributor

Is Tammy Faye in the building?

The mascara on the model was so thick and the lashes were sticking together.  It looked hideous.  Mally's mascara.  OMG!

kindness is strength
Contributor

Re: Is Tammy Faye in the building?

Good one.   No one where that many coats of mascara, well clowns maybe.

Honored Contributor

I noticed in the last few weeks that a few of the hosts using a lot more eye makeup than usual.

Some of them look rather odd with two black raccoon eyes.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

The mascara on the model was so thick and the lashes were sticking together.  It looked hideous.  Mally's mascara.  OMG!

@Katcat1

And on her right eye (our left looking at her) did you notice that one little clump of a few eyelashes near the outside corner of her eye sticking out in a weird direction from the rest of them. She did have naturally long eyelashes but they were horrible caked up like that.

And Malley needs to cut those long nasty ends off her hair. At least a good 12 inches.

Esteemed Contributor

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was like the Emperor Has No Clothes. To be honest it looked like an eye infection just waiting to happen.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

2442771769_5e78e078b3_b.jpg

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl  Yes, it was gross.  And, I would not want M doing my makeup if she thinks that mascara on the model looks good.  I won't go into her hair - just say OMG!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Didn't a few years ago Mally talk about losing her hair in her book. If you have gone through that it is hard to cut your hair . I had wondered if she wears extensions , but it sure looks real to me.

Honored Contributor

It's hard to believe Mally would use such poor judgement as to allow a model with such sloppy make-up to appear,  advertising her product.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1Funny! I didn't watch it tho!