Respected Contributor

@rochelleS Glad to know that his brow duo is as good as it seems in the presentation!

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@rochelleS Glad to know that his brow duo is as good as it seems in the presentation!

@momoftwo2007 - I can second what @rochelleS said. I've used this since he first came on QVC, when he was a little nervous and everything was selling out. He was so cute - he wanted time to demonstrate his products, and they were selling out before he could finish. But I've been a fan since. I ordered a lot that day, and I still use it. I'm wearing his foundation today! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom

Good to hear how much you like Kristopher's brow product too. Are there any other products of his that you are using that you'd care to share the benefits, features or results you're experiencing and enjoying? TIA, it's always nice to see a newer brand supported in the forum. 

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1

I'd love to try the Dare lippie. Looks like such a beautiful pink. Alas it comes with Bardot, which was in the TSV which I have on AD.  Darn, I wish I could purchase this on its own or in a different duo color combo. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@beach-mom

Good to hear how much you like Kristopher's brow product too. Are there any other products of his that you are using that you'd care to share the benefits, features or results you're experiencing and enjoying? TIA, it's always nice to see a newer brand supported in the forum. 

@rochelleS - I love his mascara! It's a lot silkier than most. I don't have any problems with it drying out my lashes. I also like his foundation, and it's one of my favorites. I like that I can get a lighter coverage or put more on if I want a more polished look. I have it in Light, and the shade match is perfect. I've been using his Setting Spray this summer. I always used Mally's Face Defender - which I absolutely loved, but then the formula changed. So I've been trying different things and decided to use this for the summer. It's really refreshing, and my makeup stays on! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @beach-mom

I really like his foundation also. I get a beautiful finish and don't even need concealer when using it. I regret not picking up extras when it was available on Costco's site.  My other go to foundation is Eve Pearl's HD dual product but each of these gives me a different look. I like his setting spray too. Its been great in the summer heat.

I haven't used my tsv mascara yet. Don't like to have too many open and I'm currently really enjoying Holly Mordini's Stroke of Beauty mascara alot.(the 50% off sale may still be active on her site) I'll have to open his next, your comment has piqued my interest. Thanks for that!

I like that Kristopher is bringing new product in. His new face warmer caught my attention. The subtlety is attractive and very natural looking. It'll be interesting to see the reviews.

I look forward to more items and visits. I really enjoyed watching him. Hopefully there will be another tsv in the future!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS - I'm looking forward to trying more too! I didn't get his TSV because I already had most of the items, but I hope we'll see another one - maybe with eyeshadows and blush. 

I'm tired of my favorite lines getting "bought out" by companies concerned about quantity over quality. I can't believe how many products IT cosmetics is coming out with! Maybe some people are OK with it, and I'm sure some of the products are great, but I'd rather support smaller lines where the spokesperson is completely involved with the development of the products! That's why Kristofer's line is my new favorite! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kristofer Buckle

[ Edited ]

Oh boy, I certainly hear what you're saying @beach-mom

There's been a few items that were dc'd or completely changed with new ownership that I've experienced. Truly disappointing and most discouraging when trying to find a satisfactory dupe or replacement. 

Does Kristopher offer eyeshadow anywhere? I see, new in package a blush/contour kit on eBay that I haven't seen here.

I did look at his rose gold colored cream/powder high light duo. Now that looks pretty. Several comments in the reviews stated this was too dark for fair complexions. The video looked ok to me, ie not too darkish. Do you own this little jewel? Gee, I'm such a girly girl looking at all the pretties. Sigh....

Valued Contributor

I really enjoy watching him too. I like his brow product as well. I have blonde, very sparse brows from over tweezing when I was young and it has been hard to find one that looks natural on me. His does, and I like how he suggests to apply. I ordered his first TSV and like the lipstick, ordered another set of his lipsticks tonight, I like his mascara and would buy again as a single product. The makeup finishing spray was huge and I have been using that most every day. I haven't tried the foundation yet but I will now that I have seen great reviews on that as well.

Respected Contributor

I just caught part of a show and was mesmerized.  He is so calm and seems so nice.  I will be watching for the next show.  The hair product for thinning areas seem work well on the models.