Honored Contributor

Korres Feb 22 TS + HSN Spring Beauty Sample Box

No info yet about the Korres Feb TS

There is a new Spring Beauty Sample Box that includes a Korres olive oil body cream.  $25, free shipping. You should be able to use the multi use $5 coupon

HSN Spring Beauty Sample Box
694-514
HSN Spring Beauty Sample Box
What You Get
  • .34 fl. oz. 3B International- Nanette Lepore Eau de Parfum
  • 6.76 fl. oz. Korres Olive Oil & Bergamot Body Cream
  • .007 oz. Lorac Front of the Line PRO Eye Pencil
  • 1 fl. oz. Perlier Hand Cream
  • 2 oz. Signature Club A French Vanilla Meltdown Cleansing Crème
  • .27 fl. oz. StriVectin Tighten & Lift Face Serum
  • 4 fl. oz. Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Primer Setting Spray
  • 1.01 oz. Tru Hair Raise the Roots
  • .070 oz. YBF: Higher Brow-er Power Highlighter Duo
  • 2 oz. You're Beautiful Martino Cartier Hair Spray

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Korres Feb 22 TS + HSN Spring Beauty Sample Box

Thinking about this trio $25, free shipping. Coupon can be used. The single gloss is selling at $18

Korres 3-pack Cherry Oil Lip Gloss
699-676
Korres 3-pack Cherry Oil Lip Gloss

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Darnit. I need more lip products like I need a hole in my head but those are very tempting.

Trusted Contributor

My guess is that the Feb TS will be an olive oil body care kit. HSN is sending out free samples of a new Korres Olive Oil body cream that has a paper promoting tune in Feb 22. I received 1 in a box this week. The new scent is Pomegranate. The description is: "a fiery blend of ruby red pomegranate and delicate apple scent, wrapped with a soft sage". 

I tried it and wasn't impressed. When I saw it was pomegranate, I got excited, ripped open the sample and tried it. To my nose, the sage overpowers it. A friend tried it and she also didn't care for it. It's not horrible but I'm glad I got a sample so I won't be tempted to buy it. I will be curious to see how others review it. I really like the consistency of their olive oil body creams but so far the scents have been hit or miss for me. I've found many of their scents in the regular body butter line that I prefer more. The olive oil line seems to be more perfume-like with a lot of scents combined. I would be tempted to try an unscented version. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Darnit. I need more lip products like I need a hole in my head but those are very tempting.

Trust me, they are nothing special!!

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

My guess is that the Feb TS will be an olive oil body care kit. HSN is sending out free samples of a new Korres Olive Oil body cream that has a paper promoting tune in Feb 22. I received 1 in a box this week. The new scent is Pomegranate. The description is: "a fiery blend of ruby red pomegranate and delicate apple scent, wrapped with a soft sage". 

I tried it and wasn't impressed. When I saw it was pomegranate, I got excited, ripped open the sample and tried it. To my nose, the sage overpowers it. A friend tried it and she also didn't care for it. It's not horrible but I'm glad I got a sample so I won't be tempted to buy it. I will be curious to see how others review it. I really like the consistency of their olive oil body creams but so far the scents have been hit or miss for me. I've found many of their scents in the regular body butter line that I prefer more. The olive oil line seems to be more perfume-like with a lot of scents combined. I would be tempted to try an unscented version. 

@FindingMyJoy - thank you for the info about the Korres sample and possible TS

Respected Contributor

i just tried my sample and i like it. i don't smell any sage scent, at all.

Trusted Contributor

Coupon 188262 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for 20% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today's Special, Today’s Special Presale, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, electronics and gaming. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is only valid on 2/7/2020. Coupon Expires on 2/7/2020 at 11:59 PM ET. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

The TS sounds nice! I definitely don’t need more products right now but I like the sound of the new products - this is a great deal! 

I ordered the Olive Orchid though it wasn’t easy to decide; the host and vendor did a poor, almost nonexistent job of describing the scents. I also got the bonus buy lip products. 

Anyone wlse buying the TS?

Honored Contributor

@willdob3   I ordered the TS in Olive Blossom even though I have enough shower gels and body creams/lotions to open a store!