Honored Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:
@Chi-town girlthanks for posting! I’m in for the blackberry vanilla too, hoping it works with Trish McEvoy’s no 9 perfume. Check your emails ladies, I got a 20% off coupon from HSN, good for today only. Sadly Today’s specials are excluded.

@Fluke67 - I too Love Trish's no 9 fragrance 💜

Excited to see if the Korres Blackberry is a compliment! Amy just referenced the two brands during her Korres TS presentation

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This Day Only $11, free shipping

Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil and Golden Honey Lip Oil
- 730-494

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

So korres is not clean beauty?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Korres is not Clean Beauty since it still uses sulfates, but it does not use artificial dyes like some others. and there are other chemicals it avoids too. So, it is close to Clean Beauty but not all the way. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$43, EDITED - pricing is now $40, free shipping. Auto ship option

Choice of scents:

• Jasmine - classic & amazing!
  • Basil Mandarin 
  • Cucumber Bamboo 
  • Pure Cotton 
  • Grecian Gardenia 
  • Blackberry Vanilla *New*
Korres 2pc Supersize Hydrating Set with Tote - Pure Cotton AS®
- 778-404

Almost a complete sell out - 36k sold! Hope everyone that shopped is happy with their purchases 💕

Honored Contributor

One more Korres show later at 11p ET.

Rec'd new alert - price drop for this awesome spray body butter. I love this stuff for summer. Now $19, free ship. 

@nada54 - they offer the spray body butter in the Passionfruit scent if you're interested 

Korres Golden Passionfruit Body Firming Serum Spray
- 711-922

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Chi-town girl!    I love that spray too!   I also like the in shower oil [ learned about that from you too!    Like I said,  they should pay you.  

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

OMGosh! So good! Blackberry Vanilla for me. Thank you for the the heads up.

@BdBettyB - Happy Holidays! I bought the Blackberry Vanilla on A/S last night - it's a good value so if we like the scent I will reorder it. Look forward to discussing our impressions - hope it's fast shipping!

And let us know your thoughts about the Blue Stallion products - you got a good buy/value and looks like good quality. That's the most important... if Invicta is involved, oh well. I'm more concerned about the efficacy and value of the products 

It will be interesting to see if Isomers stays there. I still use and shop this awesome brand

Happy Holidays to you @Chi-town girl 

You know you're right. Blue Stallion has really lovely products. The soaps are amazing and the value is there. I'm giving a box to my sister in law and she'll love it! I'm still a Beekman and Korres girl but there always rooms for other brands. 

Honored Contributor

Woot! Woot!!! So excited - my TS BlackBerry Vanilla order is out for delivery today 😁 Fast Shipping 👍 

Anyone receive their order?

I'm opening it tonight and will post review

Esteemed Contributor

HOPE YOU LOVE IT CHI!

SOUND LIKE IT WILL SMELL WONDERFUL!

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR  REVIEW!