• Jasmine - classic & amazing!
  • Basil Mandarin 
  • Cucumber Bamboo 
  • Pure Cotton 
  • Grecian Gardenia 
  • Blackberry Vanilla *New*
Korres 2pc Supersize Hydrating Set with Tote - Pure Cotton AS®
- 778-404

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

What It Is
The perfect giftable set. Korres Renewing Body Cleansers are formulated with aloe and the Korres Body Butter is a rich, luxurious decadent treat for your dry skin. Great oversized Tote Bag to carry all your beautiful Korres products in too!

What You Get

• (1) 33.81 fl. oz. Cleanser
  • (1) 13.53 fl. oz. Body Butter
  • (1) Tote Bag
  • (2) White Pine Sachets

What It Does

Cleanser

• Contains Moisturizers known to hydrate the skin
  • Helps nourish skin with moisture while cleansing
  • Contains Citric Acid known to help improve the appearance of skin smoothness
  • Leaves the skin feeling soft
  • Creamy-foam body cleanser with wheat proteins, Althea Extract, and other Key ingredients

Body Butter

• Luxuriously moisturizing
  • Contains lactic acid that is known to help improve the look of skin texture and smooth the look of the skin
  • This is an emollient rich body butter, it adds moisture to the skin
  • Contains Quince Extract
  • Contains Korres proprietary Elasti-Smooth Complex, a Complex of Shea Butter, Squalane, Sunflower oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Avocado Oil, all are known moisturizers

White Pine Sachet

• A combination beauty treatment that features Meno-Reverse technology into a 2-in-1 multi-tasking serum-in-moisturizer with results for face and neck. Advanced non-greasy day cream to target the visible cosmetic concerns often associated with aging and post-menopausal skin appearance
  • Contains known moisturizers that have been shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Contains known exfoliant that have been shown to help the appearance of dull skin causing it to temporarily appear more radiant
  • Formulated with a blend of White Pine extract (Pinus Heldreichii Bark Extract) and key ingredients
  • MenoReverse technology includes an extract derived from artichokes

Tote

• Great oversized Tote Bag to carry all your beautiful Korres products in

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Korres - Dec 5th TS

[ Edited ]

I'm going to wait until I can see the TS presentation-will DVR it to watch when I get home after a Holiday party tonight. 

I put the Blackberry Vanilla A/S in my cart. I think I will love it based on the notes description 

Fragrance Notes

• TOP: Raspberry, Blackcurrant
  • MIDDLE: Jasmine, CARAMEL
  • BOTTOM: Vanilla, Amber, Sandalwood

2B949A7C-A590-4887-BF62-A91E0A7EE4F9.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I LOVE the Korres Jasmine - such an authentic scent. 

Here is an overview of the scents

8BC6FF0D-A5D9-424F-9256-E64CA627C2D8.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I updated the OP - TS pricing is now lower - $40

BONUS BUY - save $15 on this body exfoliant $10, free shipping at checkout!

Korres Resurface and Refine Body Polish
- 753-252

Frequent Contributor
Can you change scents on auto delivery do you know? Thanks.
Honored Contributor

@stb13 wrote:
Can you change scents on auto delivery do you know? Thanks.

@stb13 - I don't think HSN allows us to change scents for the auto ship. But I would LOVE this option! 

They will hopefully discuss this during the presentation and if you call Customer Service, they should know. 

Frequent Contributor
Thanks. I've never tried this brand, but have been wanting to. I my get the jasmine scent. Trying to decide between that, blackberry vanilla or cotton.
Respected Contributor

Re: Korres - Dec 5th TS

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl ~ Thank you for the heads up on the HSN/tsv.

I just ordered the blackberry vanilla.  Although it says "free shipping," unfortunately, never to Alaska or Hawaii.  We have to pay $7.95 for s/h.  Boy, just once HSN/QVC, couldn't you give us a a break, especially during the holidays?

To all who purchased this TSV, I hope you like and enjoy it.  

❤️🎄💚

Trusted Contributor

OMGosh! So good! Blackberry Vanilla for me. Thank you for the the heads up.