Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Korres 5-piece Olive Delights Body Set
730-489  $25, free shipping
Korres 5-piece Olive Delights Body Set

What It Is

The quintessential, essential Korres set.

What You Get

• 1.35 oz. Olive Oil & Chamomile Body Cream
  • 6.76 oz. Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Body Cream
  • 1.35 oz. Olive Oil & Peach Blossom Body Cream
  • 1.35 oz. Crepe Rescue Body Treatment
  • 1.01 oz. Hand and Nail Cream

@FindingMyJoy  - the new Chamomile is in this holiday kit.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Chi-town girl:  These are way too tempting.  Most likely a "must order" for me.  (not that I "need" more shower gels!)    Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yay! Hopefully a sampler of the cleanser will also be offered. 

This is gonna be a nice gift! $40, free shipping.  Extended delivery of 10/30 but plenty of time for gifting

Korres 10-piece Body Butter Set
730-480
Korres 10-piece Body Butter Set

What It Is

Elasti-Smooth Body Butter is enriched with vitamins C & E, Almond oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Quince Extract and Grape Seed Extract and other key ingredients. It help provide long-lasting hydration while enhancing skin suppleness.

What You Get

• 1.69 oz. Cashmere Rose
  • 1.69 oz. Apple Pie
  • 1.69 oz. Butter Cookie
  • 1.69 oz. Passion Fruit
  • 1.69 oz. Grecian Gardenia
  • 1.69 oz. Honey Donut
  • 1.69 oz. Mediterranean Vanilla
  • 1.69 oz. Mulberry Vanilla
  • 1.69 oz. Unscented
  • 1.69 oz. Vanilla Cinnamon

@Chi-town girl This looks so tempting!!! A great way to try each of the scents. 1.69oz is not very big though for body cream. It really is a small sampler. I will add to my favorites and think about it!

@CorrTor  - yeah, it's more like mini hand creams.  These body butters are good for hands and feet too. And a  chance to try the scents before buying larger sizes. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I love the elasti-smooth body butter, makes my skin feel like silk.  I had tried Korres years ago but wasn’t impressed. I decided to try the olive oil TS earlier this year and now I’m hooked, on auto delivery for two TSs(the body tightening soufflé makes a great neck cream). It’s my only splurge right now 🙂.

Honored Contributor

Surprise!!! HSN is kicking off their official Holiday shows tonight.

The TS for tmrw is Korres. $35.50, free ship. A/S option. 3 separate gift boxes included.

Also includes the new Camomile scent plus the awesome Peach and the original Blossom. 

Korres 6-piece Olive Oil Renewing Body Cream Set
713-400

What It Is

A collection of beautiful Korres creams in scents that are refreshing and delicious

.What You Get

• 6.76 fl. oz. Pure Greek Olive Oil & Chamomile Tea Body Cream
  • 6.76 fl. oz. Pure Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Body Cream
  • 6.76 fl. oz. Pure Greek Olive Oil & Peach Body Cream
  • 1.35 fl. oz. Pure Greek Olive Oil & Chamomile Tea Body Cream
  • 1.35 fl. oz. Pure Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Body Cream
  • 1.35 fl. oz. Pure Greek Olive Oil & Peach Body Cream
  • 3 Gift boxes
What It Does
  • Concentrated skincare for your body that provides age-defying properties
  • Helps improve skin's moisturization
  • Helps optimize skin's own natural collagen and elastin levels
  • Confers a youthful-looking glow with remarkable suppleness and a soft feel
  • Helps improve the appearance of skin firmness, skin texture, fine lines and wrinkles, and crepey skin
  • Free of mineral oil, petrolatum/paraffin wax, silicones, parabens, propylene glycol, ethanolamines, SLES, ALES, synthetic dyes, phthalates, polycyclic musk, retinol and animal by-products; pH neutral

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Surprise!!! HSN is kicking off their official Holiday shows tonight.

The TS for tmrw is Korres. $35.50, free ship. A/S option. 3 separate gift boxes included.

Also includes the new Camomile scent plus the awesome Peach and the original Blossom. 

713-400

What It Is

A collection of beautiful Korres creams in scents that are refreshing and delicious

.What You Get

• 6.76 fl. oz. Pure Greek Olive Oil & Chamomile Tea Body Cream
  • 6.76 fl. oz. Pure Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Body Cream
  • 6.76 fl. oz. Pure Greek Olive Oil & Peach Body Cream
  • 1.35 fl. oz. Pure Greek Olive Oil & Chamomile Tea Body Cream
  • 1.35 fl. oz. Pure Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Body Cream
  • 1.35 fl. oz. Pure Greek Olive Oil & Peach Body Cream
  • 3 Gift boxes
What It Does
  • Concentrated skincare for your body that provides age-defying properties
  • Helps improve skin's moisturization
  • Helps optimize skin's own natural collagen and elastin levels
  • Confers a youthful-looking glow with remarkable suppleness and a soft feel
  • Helps improve the appearance of skin firmness, skin texture, fine lines and wrinkles, and crepey skin
  • Free of mineral oil, petrolatum/paraffin wax, silicones, parabens, propylene glycol, ethanolamines, SLES, ALES, synthetic dyes, phthalates, polycyclic musk, retinol and animal by-products; pH neutral

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for sharing this! I had checked a couple times to see if the TS was posted but not since getting home from work. 

I definitely don’t need this with all the body cream/butter I already have but a set of three different scents in very usable sizes (admittedly, my current stash destroys this argument) is going to be hard to resist. Very nice little gifts or stocking stuffers, too!

I have wanted to try the Peach since I first heard about it. If I’ve tried Blossom I don’t recall it. My big question is what does the Chamomile Tea smell like? I don’t recall my tea having a scent...

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up on the TS! I didn't think it would be so sneaky and have Korres! It's a tempting kit for me since I really like the Olive line. Peach Blossom was a big surprise hit for me since to my nose it's really fresh fruit scent. No bottom musk or perfume scent at all. I'm currently using the body cream this week and each time I put it on I've thought it's really fresh clean fruit pick-me-up scent. 

It was good timing for me - I just got my chamomile liter shower gel Smiley Happy I had planned to not open it until later this month but I had to rip it open since it's part of the TS. On 1st use, I like it! For reference, other Olive scents I've enjoyed is the Sea Salt. Sea Salt to me is a great neutral fresh clean scent that doesn't overpower if you want to wear a perfume. Chamomile to my nose is another light fresh smell, faint floral. Another scent I like is the Olive Bergamot. I would say Chamomile is a cross between Sea Salt and Bergamot. I like it enough that I'm tempted to get the TS so I have the matching body cream. I'll be curious to hear Korres's host Liz describe it.

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy  - thank you for sharing info about the new Chamomile scent! @willdob3 - I can attest the peach scent is very authentic - it's a nice feminine fragrance

The pricing of the TS is good - basically $10 for each of the regular sized $1.50 for each of the mini sizes

Here are the scent descriptions as posted on the product page for the TS.

Fragrance Notes

Olive Oil & Chamomile Tea

• Delicate, airy, calming and relaxing; a sweet floral scent, blending light fruity notes with a hint of earthy undertones for softness and body
  • Top Notes: Bergamot and chamomile
  • Middle Notes: Blue tea, orris and lavender
  • Base Notes: Musk and vetiver

Olive Oil & Peach

• A blend of fresh, juicy peach, jasmine petals, white nectarine, apple blossom and sheer freesia

Honored Contributor

WOOT! WOOT!!!

Colleen just announced free shipping on everything thru Sat Heart

Honored Contributor
Korres 2-piece Early Harvest Olive Oil Set
730-477 $45
Korres 2-piece Early Harvest Olive Oil Set

What It Is
Perfect for the fall transition, this set gives you all you need to keep your skin feeling soft and looking stunning.

What You Get
  • 1.0 fl. oz. Oil
  • 2.54 fl. oz. Scrub