Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Thanks so much for this post.  

@nyc1  there is a new neck treatment.  Interesting bc they recommend usage from neck up to cheek bones!

Korres Meno Reverse™ Up-Lift Sculptor For Neck
730-503
Korres Meno Reverse™ Up-Lift Sculptor For Neck

What It Is

A targeted serum beauty treatment with Meno-Reverse technology and a specially designed roller application to target the visible cosmetic concerns often associated with aging and post-menopausal skin such as the look of jowls (jawline), cheeks and neck.

What You Get

• 2.03 fl. oz. Up-Lift Sculptor Cream
What It Does

• This targeted serum is specifically designed to lift the appearance of the skin on the cheeks, jowls (jawline) and neck.
  • Smooths out the appearance of visible wrinkles for a more youthful appearance.
  • Improves the look of skin's elasticity and helps to moisturize skin.
  • Improves the appearance of skin texture on cheeks and jawline for a smoother look.
  • A targeted serum beauty treatment with Meno-Reverse technology and a specially designed roller application to target the visible cosmetic concerns often associated with aging and post-menopausal skin such as the look of jowls (jawline), cheeks and neck

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I would be interested in trying that sample set. I hear so many good things about Korres from this forum, that would be a good way to try a variety of items. 

Honored Contributor

A liter is too big for me. It would be nice if they had several of the scents in smaller sizes bundled together in a kit.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting about great holiday offers, @Chi-town girl!

So many tempting offers!

I like the sample offers, too.

I think that they're a great way to try different products, to see if you like them.

I also like the idea of a sample kit with the Korres shower gels. That's a great idea. They have so many wonderful fragrances, and that would also be a really great way to try different ones to see which ones you'd like to try in a larger size or kit.

Honored Contributor

Re: Korres - 2020 Holiday

[ Edited ]

Vanilla Mulberry would be about my only choice for the new scents, the others sound so sweet and I am not crazy about cinnamon in a body wash. Removing the sulfates would make it even better.  Thanks for sharing. 

Trusted Contributor

There is a new Olive Oil scent listed on HSN  - it's Chamomile Tea! Right now, I see it listed in their 1 liter shower gels and body cream. I had thought maybe they had a Today Special coming up soon but per the guide nothing is listed for October or November. May need to wait until December? 

I saw they had bergamot back in the 1 liter so I did buy 1 of them since this is 1 of my favorites but doesn't seem to be around that often. I also got the new chamomile tea. Curious to see if I'll like it! Philosophy drew me in during 1 of their presentations so I bought 1 of their holiday shower gels kits but I haven't enjoyed them as much as my Korres. 

Honored Contributor

Yay! Hopefully a sampler of the cleanser will also be offered. 

This is gonna be a nice gift! $40, free shipping.  Extended delivery of 10/30 but plenty of time for gifting

Korres 10-piece Body Butter Set
730-480

What It Is

Elasti-Smooth Body Butter is enriched with vitamins C & E, Almond oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Quince Extract and Grape Seed Extract and other key ingredients. It help provide long-lasting hydration while enhancing skin suppleness.

What You Get

• 1.69 oz. Cashmere Rose
  • 1.69 oz. Apple Pie
  • 1.69 oz. Butter Cookie
  • 1.69 oz. Passion Fruit
  • 1.69 oz. Grecian Gardenia
  • 1.69 oz. Honey Donut
  • 1.69 oz. Mediterranean Vanilla
  • 1.69 oz. Mulberry Vanilla
  • 1.69 oz. Unscented
  • 1.69 oz. Vanilla Cinnamon

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Korres 5-piece Olive Delights Body Set
730-489  $25, free shipping
Korres 5-piece Olive Delights Body Set

What It Is

The quintessential, essential Korres set.

What You Get

• 1.35 oz. Olive Oil & Chamomile Body Cream
  • 6.76 oz. Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Body Cream
  • 1.35 oz. Olive Oil & Peach Blossom Body Cream
  • 1.35 oz. Crepe Rescue Body Treatment
  • 1.01 oz. Hand and Nail Cream

Honored Contributor
Korres 3-piece Perfect Pout Olive Oil Lip Trio
730-497 $30 free s/h
Korres 3-piece Perfect Pout Olive Oil Lip Trio

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yay! Hopefully a sampler of the cleanser will also be offered. 

This is gonna be a nice gift! $40, free shipping.  Extended delivery of 10/30 but plenty of time for gifting

730-480

What It Is

Elasti-Smooth Body Butter is enriched with vitamins C & E, Almond oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Quince Extract and Grape Seed Extract and other key ingredients. It help provide long-lasting hydration while enhancing skin suppleness.

What You Get

• 1.69 oz. Cashmere Rose
  • 1.69 oz. Apple Pie
  • 1.69 oz. Butter Cookie
  • 1.69 oz. Passion Fruit
  • 1.69 oz. Grecian Gardenia
  • 1.69 oz. Honey Donut
  • 1.69 oz. Mediterranean Vanilla
  • 1.69 oz. Mulberry Vanilla
  • 1.69 oz. Unscented
  • 1.69 oz. Vanilla Cinnamon

@Chi-town girl This looks so tempting!!! A great way to try each of the scents. 1.69oz is not very big though for body cream. It really is a small sampler. I will add to my favorites and think about it!