Honored Contributor

I was wondering why the Crepe Erase vendor was so comfortable on air, then I realized who is was. Kim is both a former QVC host and vendor

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

When I tuned in this morning. I didn't realize Kim was the spoke's persom... She was great on the Q.  Nice to see her. Not sure about the product???

Honored Contributor

I thought Kim was a former fashion designer on HSN. The 'Kim Parrish Collection' was once sold there.

Honored Contributor

Yes I remember Kim as a QVC Host. I really liked her. I also remember her briefly as a vendor for a line of clothing on either HSN or Evine, can't remember which. It seemed very brief though......

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMeewrote:

I thought Kim was a former fashion designer on HSN. The 'Kim Parrish Collection' was once sold there.

@SilleeMee Yes, Kim had a fashion line on HSN for a hot minute, but she fell through the cracks there when the management team during that period fell in love with celebrity branded fashion lines. You may recall around the time Kim's was discontinued it also seemed like they were trying to do away with Slinky and Antthony too, but they weathered the storm and are still around. 

Kim's on air persona lends itself well to presenting products.  She has a manner and speaking voice which may not make you want to be her bff, but also doesn't irritate. It's truly a very professional on air persona. If I were training students hoping to one day be broadcasting or presenting something on TV or radio a video of Kim would be a perfect tool.  

Trusted Contributor

@Sunniegirlwrote:

When I tuned in this morning. I didn't realize Kim was the spoke's persom... She was great on the Q.  Nice to see her. Not sure about the product???

I've tried Crepe Erase and it doesn't work as advertised but I'm sure it will sell out because people have to see for themselves.  

Honored Contributor

Always enjoyed Kim, was a good one being soft spoken, no to-do's on air. She left and started a clothing line and was on evine but I'm pretty sure she's not there anymore. I liked her fashions too.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOODwrote:

Always enjoyed Kim, was a good one being soft spoken, no to-do's on air. She left and started a clothing line and was on evine but I'm pretty sure she's not there anymore. I liked her fashions too.

@PINKdogWOODThanks for reminding me that Kim did try her line at Evine after it was discontinued on HSN.  However, she came there around the time they were adrift with what they wanted their fashions to be.  Apparently style and quality lost out to trying to be stylish with lower quality.  I believe one can always find something nice in a bundle of mess, but my opinion of their present fashion offerings (led by their Kate & Mallory brand), is they should have stuck with (and added more) better quality, but pricier lines such as Pam McCoy's and Kim's.  

Honored Contributor

@Trix  You are so right about better designers with better fabrics and great designs. Kim was a great one along with Ms McCoy.

The brands evine has on every other day are very bad - I've tried a few of their items and returned all of them. Bad cheap thin fabrics, bad sizing, everything is too big, just not good.