Honored Contributor

Kiehls powerful strength line reducing concentrate vitamin C

...plus hyaluronic acid

12.5% vitamin C. I have a sample of it. It's a cream. I love how it feels on my face. Does anyone here use it?

Honored Contributor

Re: Kiehls powerful strength line reducing concentrate vitamin C

[ Edited ]

@monicakm   I'm not where I can check which Kiehl products I have, but have not hit a klunker yet. The Vit.C serum   is the same as yours. It does feel like a lotion.

I know I have the Ultra Facial Cream, too and a night moisturizer and an eye cream (purple jars) both called I think super corrective. I alternate that w/ my Retin A. 

BTW, there's a 25% off sale site now. I stocked up on my favorites.

Frequent Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

...plus hyaluronic acid

12.5% vitamin C. I have a sample of it. It's a cream. I love how it feels on my face. Does anyone here use it?

I used it back when it first came out.  I was obsessed over anything Vit C!  I remember liking it since I didn't find it overly tacky but felt there were other vit c products there were much better for the price.  jmho!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm    I am interested in this 'line reducing' product.  If you purchase a full bottle, can you post about how it worked?

I am 68 and expect to have lines, etc. but I really do not have many lines/wrinkles on my face except above my lip....I never smoked and yes, expect aging on my face but would love to find something that would at least soften the look.  thanks

Honored Contributor

I like this brands lip mask!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

Yes I have Kiehl Vit. C serum and eye cream. I also use the new triple active peel, retinol, midnight recovery cream and oil. Glad I got them on sale and with my employee discount. I’m really loving this brand.
Frequent Contributor

I used to be really into their body lotion, can't remember the name of it.  I must of purchased over a dozen of the 32 oz sized bottles when I first moved to NYC. 

Their Moonlight/Midnight Recovery oil still remains as favorite oil outside the Shea Terra brand.  I'm not sure what its a blend of but it seems so much different to me than all the others, including Josie's!