Esteemed Contributor

I am kind of interested in the longer pieces in his line ,   Not sure of the quality as on air some look good others not do much .  I think it would be fun to play around with the differentn pieces and add some more volume ,  never can have too much .   My only concern is where is the hair from ??   It's kind of creepy that it's real hair ,  I've had synthetic that looks totally real too and I like.   It's says imported,  but from where 🤔  I don't want hair from China 🙀

Respected Contributor

I

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I am kind of interested in the longer pieces in his line ,   Not sure of the quality as on air some look good others not do much .  I think it would be fun to play around with the differentn pieces and add some more volume ,  never can have too much .   My only concern is where is the hair from ??   It's kind of creepy that it's real hair ,  I've had synthetic that looks totally real too and I like.   It's says imported,  but from where 🤔  I don't want hair from China 🙀

I hate to tell you , but the majority of human hair is manufactured in China , maybe sourced from around the world , but most factories are in China.

Honored Contributor

I bought his last volumizing set, the longest one, and it was skimpy on the hair. I could not get it to look right no matter what! Sent it back the next day.