Honored Contributor

They have a great looking  oil cleanser,and lip balm,any one tried these?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I haven't heard of this brand, so I had a look.  The cleansing oil ingredients don't really appeal to me.  Plus, the cleansing oil is pricey, IMO, at $30 for only 100 ml.  Then on top of it, they recommend using 8-10 pumps of oil per cleanse, and then to repeat.  The 100 ml wouldn't last very long at that rate.  

Regular Contributor

I use Kari Gran's entire line. You can get the lip balms at Sephora, but her 3 step skin care system has done wonders for my skin. I use the cleansing oil at night only to remove all my makeup. I wipe it off with one of the Eve Lom muslim cloths. I also use Sunday Riley products but I use the Kari Gran Essential Serum under makeup and over Sunday Riley Good Genes. The KG Hydrating Toner is my morning cleanser- just spritz it all over my face and gently rub it in. I don't wash my face in the morning snce my skin is dry and I ALWAYS wash it well at night. I have several of the KG lip balms also. I really love the line and their customer service is top-notch!

By the way, I use a bottle of the cleansing oil every 4 months...

Honored Contributor

@Haircut100 wrote:

I use Kari Gran's entire line. You can get the lip balms at Sephora, but her 3 step skin care system has done wonders for my skin. I use the cleansing oil at night only to remove all my makeup. I wipe it off with one of the Eve Lom muslim cloths. I also use Sunday Riley products but I use the Kari Gran Essential Serum under makeup and over Sunday Riley Good Genes. The KG Hydrating Toner is my morning cleanser- just spritz it all over my face and gently rub it in. I don't wash my face in the morning snce my skin is dry and I ALWAYS wash it well at night. I have several of the KG lip balms also. I really love the line and their customer service is top-notch!

By the way, I use a bottle of the cleansing oil every 4 months...

I thought the cleansing oil looked good,thanks.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.