Honored Contributor

KRISTOFER BUCKLE STICK FOUNDATION

In his first demo of the stick foundation, he used it to cover a dark tattoo on the inside of his wrist...one swipe. Would I want a foundation that thick/heavy on my face? Uh, no.

Respected Contributor

Re: KRISTOFER BUCKLE STICK FOUNDATION

There you go. Then you don't order it. 

Some of us may need fuller coverage. Some may use it like he did. To cover something on their body instead of the face.

There are a lot of different products available, because we all have different needs. 

I'm glad that they are all available.

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1  I would love to try a stick foundation and this one is well priced IMO.   Do you have this one or a different brand? Any recs ? Thanks! 😊

Honored Contributor

@Shanus,   That is exactly what I thought.  So far I am not impressed with his makeup line.  His lipsticks are the only product I thought were nice.  His hair product is way over priced.  I purchased Joan Rivers' hair product to cover the scalp when Joan was still with us and I still have it.  Lasts a long time and gets the job done.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan I do not have this one. I am looking at the tarte TSV set that is coming up.

It has a stick foundation in it & reviews are fairly good.

I try to resist trying new things, because everything breaks me out & I hate returning makeup.

There are foundation sticks coming out in every brand recently so there is a lot to choose from depending on the coverage that you want & your skin type.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 What didn't you like about the hair product when you tried it?

Not enough coverage or the colors are off?

I have one by Rusk. The color & coverage are nice, but I don't like how matte it makes the hair.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@wvumountiefan I do not have this one. I am looking at the tarte TSV set that is coming up.

It has a stick foundation in it & reviews are fairly good.

I try to resist trying new things, because everything breaks me out & I hate returning makeup.

There are foundation sticks coming out in every brand recently so there is a lot to choose from depending on the coverage that you want & your skin type.

@Dusty1, have you ever tried Lancome's stick foundation? I've been using it for some time now and really like it. It's not greasy like some; it has a natural matte finish. Excellent reviews. I'm going to pick up a back-up one during Macy's 15% off beauty sale that's coming up in a couple days.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus,   That is exactly what I thought.  So far I am not impressed with his makeup line.  His lipsticks are the only product I thought were nice.  His hair product is way over priced.  I purchased Joan Rivers' hair product to cover the scalp when Joan was still with us and I still have it.  Lasts a long time and gets the job done.

@Katcat1  I have the JR Good Hair Day, too. The white powder color is spot on!! 

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3I have not, but I may check it out at Macy's.

Thanks for the information.

Super Contributor

I have never heard of this man but I am trying his lipstick which seems nice and is at an event price.  Hope I like it.