Honored Contributor

KORRES show tonight, Wed., on HSN

Was looking at the program guide on HSN and saw that there is a KORRES hour on tonight at 11:00pmET/8:00pmPT.  The items that will be on the show are listed and the prices are great.  Lots of shower gels, body creams, etc.  Some duo are around $20.

Honored Contributor

Re: KORRES show tonight, Wed., on HSN

I stopped buying their showr gels, much as I loved them, they need to remove the sulfates to get me back. 

Regular Contributor

@JudyL 

Thanks!! I will have to check it out. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was just telling my daughter about Korres last night. She just got back from Greece for spring break. I am well stocked on shower gel from all the sales they have had but that never stopped me from bringing some home before. 

Honored Contributor

I tried to stay awake but I just couldn't.  It was so late that I assumed there would be some great deals.  I only us Korres bath and body products.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I tried to stay awake but I just couldn't.  It was so late that I assumed there would be some great deals.  I only us Korres bath and body products.  

@chrystaltree  - The show is on tonight but if you can't stay awake, which I understand, you can go to the program guide on HSN's website and find the hour that the show is on, and it lists all the products for the show.  You can purchase ahead of time if you want.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree  - The show is on tonight but if you can't stay awake, which I understand, you can go to the program guide on HSN's website and find the hour that the show is on, and it lists all the products for the show.  You can purchase ahead of time if you want.

There was also a show on last night at 1 AM ET, she is probably referring to that. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

There was also a show on last night at 1 AM ET, she is probably referring to that. 

@Shelbelle  - Oh!  I didn't realize that.  Thank you for letting me know

Trusted Contributor

Steph also has a 4PM EST show tomorrow!
Frequent Contributor

Anyone notice the selection of Korres items on HSN has really gotten tiny? There used to be great Today’s Special kits and so much skin care (miss those things)