Respected Contributor

Re: KORRES “WEEKLY DEAL DROP” on HSN starts TOMORROW!

[ Edited ]

@Ilovelife123  Just added a 2nd to my haul !!!!   THANK YOU.

OMG ...    I am now STOCKED!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL Stephanie is up in the 1pm hour! I told her about you buying for holiday, and she thinks that’s genius. We won’t see this price again for a full year, at a minimum!
Trusted Contributor

@nyc1, I got 2 also! 🤣 I know it’s not long for this world! ❤️ My mom LOVES it!
Trusted Contributor

Stephanie is up at about 1:40pm!
Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JudyLStephanie is up in the 1pm hour! I told her about you buying for holiday, and she thinks that’s genius. We won’t see this price again for a full year, at a minimum!

@Ilovelife123 - well I bought 2 of the Pure Cotton so I can keep one for myself.  LOL  As if I need any more body butters.....  Figured since I don't have a sense of smell and don't know that the others are like, the unscented and Pure Cotton were the best scents for me.  DD isn't much of a perfume/scent person either so think she'll like it also.

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL, I’m glad you did snag unscented! That is FLYING…I don’t think it’ll make tonight’s presentation ❤️
Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JudyL, I’m glad you did snag unscented! That is FLYING…I don’t think it’ll make tonight’s presentation ❤️

@Ilovelife123 - I always try and get the unscented when it's offered.  Buying something scented is a waste on me and then I always have the fear that if I do buy a scented product, that it's a strong scent and I don't know it and go out and drive people crazy.  LOL  I'm going out thinking I smell all good and nice and people are passing out behind me.  HAHA

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I might have missed someone else's post about this but just in case, I noticed that three of the scents are offered on Auto-Delivery at that price:  Vanilla blackberry,  Mediterranean vanilla and Cashmere Rose.

Edited:  Never mind.  Just checked and they changed this.  Auto ship is now $44.95.

Trusted Contributor

@santorini, that’s an error, but I bought them. I’m holding HSN to that. Be quick. That will be gone soon! 👀
Trusted Contributor

@Ilovelife123 

You make this board quite interesting.

Thank you.