Honored Contributor

Definitely not the show I expected. She became another “host”. No new products, pot stickers, and of course the Beekman soap since they had the TSV and were in the studio anyway. She didn’t even feature some of her 5 Star beauty items. There were the same spiels louder and in your face. Disappointing for sure.

It could have been a good opportunity to introduce a “talk show”... interviews w/ beauty vendors, how they got started and the same with fashion and accessories people. Definitely a “miss” for me if they have other shows. 

Frequent Contributor

Agree.

Contributor

WTH were they thinking.......what a  "mess"the "Q" is sinking.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not attracted to loudness.  

Honored Contributor

@bad4257 wrote:

WTH were they thinking.......what a  "mess"the "Q" is sinking.

@bad4257   I’m more angry at myself than Q for watching and expecting more.

Occasional Contributor

I was thinking the same thing!  What a strange show!  Kim is NOT a host.  She didn't seem prepared and had to keep reading from the cards.  Sorry, but I was not impressed. =/  

Valued Contributor

I  agree.  What was the point? 

Occasional Contributor

Re: KIM GRAVEL NOW

[ Edited ]

I don't want to judge her show too harshley right out of the box. Of course, Kim will settle down and settle in as a host but I thinkt it takes time and timing.  I do agree with the idea of having a talk show that features vendors and stylists and makeup artists and how they got their start and then maybe feature a couple of the products.  Who would you like to seem Kim interview?  I would love to have a conversation with Izaac (a real one not a shawn one) about some of his history as a designer and as a vendor.  I would love to dive more into others too.   I remember when Amy was new.  She was giggly and a little nervous and not so self aware.  She has smoothed out and does a great job.  Kim will too.  Let's show her some grace, shall we, ladies?

Honored Contributor

There is something too aggressive about her.  I just can't watch.  Something about her reminds me too much of Paula Deen's in-your-face act.

Contributor

Re: KIM GRAVEL NOW

[ Edited ]

OMG OMG I LOVED THIS SHOWHeart KIM you and YOUR BFF WHERE AMAZING.....I don't understand the negative reviews...Yes ladies it was different from the usual QVC format i.e. QVC host we are use to seeing presententing information about products. This show was LIVELY,SPONTANEOUS,NOT REHEARSED,HEARTFELT,FUNNY,POSITIVE,AFFIRMATIVE,HONEST and BEAUTIFUL....I love that Kim had her BFF (Melissa) with her hosting the show hopefully I remembered her name correctly.QVC BRAVO for shaking things up and trying something new...KIM I HAVE WATCHED YOU ON STEVE HARVEY LOVED YOU THEN AND NOW...YOU ARE AWESOME...QVC has given you a great opportunity I LOVE this about this company..I also loved that I got to see another side of some of the vendors I purchase from like Sue Clifton from Dooney, and Tara from Temptations...LOVED THE BEEKMAN BOYS ...Kim keep moving forward thank you for coming to THE Q QVC thank you for welcoming Kim Gravel to the QVC FAMILY...KIM I WILL KEEP WATCHING BEST THING ON SATURDAY NIGHT TV TOO WATCH...

QVC ADDICT(LOVINGLY)