Contributor

Just used the most amazing product!

Received my Vitacost order this week with my usual jojoba oil and vitamins. I also got a sample packet of
Mychelle Tropical Skin Smoother. Took a lesurely bath this morning and used that packet on my face. The directions said to massage onto clean face gently and let stay on skin one minute then rinse. I used it just as directed and my face feels amazing! Apparently it contains enzymes that help with exfoliation.

Along the sides of my nose it gets flaky and the pore clog up even using good products. I rinsed with cool water and I am clean as a whistle! A brown looking spot on my cheek that was from a recent zit that's healed is gone! I mean all that dead skin came off and the spot is gone. When I used my serum and moisturizer my face felt like glass. I couldn't get online fast enough to find a good deal on this product. I believe the best deal was Amazon and I got a discount and free shipping with auto ship.

Only downside is that I have to wait til Oct. 20 to get my order. There hasn't been much lately that I've raved about but this is a great product for me. Even with sensitive skin I'm not red or irritated and my regular products didn't burn. I haven't exfoliated much recently because of sensitive skin and I've overdone it in the past. Sample packet didn't say how often to use it but I would think that a couple of times a week would do. Just wanted to share info and ask if anyone else has used this product. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I edited to add that the product comes in a tube and not a jar. I much prefer a the tube so I was happy camper.