Super Contributor

Re: Just saw BECCA on HSN. :(

i love smashbox too.

Honored Contributor

I fell for the highlighter trio. Always looking for a better luminizer or a light-coverage foundation that has that luminizing effect without feeling tacky or needing a powder (which lessens the luminizing effect). I'm looking for the no-makeup or minimal makeup glowing skin look without glitter or shimmer.

BTW, I have no problem with HSN selling it vs QVC. I get both channels and HSN doesn't charge me sales tax whereas the Q does. Plus, I got free shipping. Also, HSN occasionally sends me coupons.

Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 Icegoddess said:

I fell for the highlighter trio. Always looking for a better luminizer or a light-coverage foundation that has that luminizing effect without feeling tacky or needing a powder (which lessens the luminizing effect). I'm looking for the no-makeup or minimal makeup glowing skin look without glitter or shimmer.

BTW, I have no problem with HSN selling it vs QVC. I get both channels and HSN doesn't charge me sales tax whereas the Q does. Plus, I got free shipping. Also, HSN occasionally sends me coupons.

I agree, it matters not to me who sells what. All that counts is who has the best price, cheaper or free shipping, and good customer service. I am not loyal to any company.

Respected Contributor

I wasnt meaning anything bad as far as HSN. I guess I'm just baffled as to why the Q brings in new makeup vendors and then doesn't give them any air time to try and see how the brand is going to do. I have BE, LG, IT and I love different things in each line. To me it's like buying a new car and never driving it, and then trading it in for something different. Idk . I don't have an acct with HSN, but I'm gonna create one. I've never purchased from then, but there's a first time for everything. I guess I'm just frustrated over the stagnant programming and was hoping for new things. Oh well, a girl can hope.
Super Contributor

Me too! I think I saw a BECCA presentation once with Shawn and that was it! I thought it was an upcoming vendor on the Q that we would be seeing more of, then it was gone! I have no problem with HSN either, so I shop both places! Thanks for the update on BECCA products!
Honored Contributor

It was probably a trial run and it didn't blow it out of the park, so to speak. Maybe the vendor didn't have enough "personality" or maybe the sales just weren't that great. However, I have never heard of the brand before, so exposing it more than just once would be helpful in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

I don't think a typical person can learn anything about a brand or product from just a couple presentations. I just feel like some brands aren't given a chance. Idk what the answer is, but I've become a member of HSN! Smiley Happy