Regular Contributor

I ordered this kit because it was too good of a deal to pass up. I have bad nails, and need something to help them. In the presentation last night it was never really explained how to use them. I mean can I use the clear therapy under the  color treatments? They were too busy talking about the value instead of how they're helping the nails. My cuticles are very torn on most of my fingers, my Derm. said I have dermatitis on my fingers and prescribed a cream to apply. Nails are getting thin but do grow. Doctor also put me on a daily antibiotic to help inflammation around nails. I hope this tsv will help. 

Honored Contributor

They just said you can use under other nail polishes (the clear).  They are all nail treatments 2 color and 1 clear.  Results in 2 weeks.  You can try if you are not happy, return.  The oil is for your cuticles.  Good luck.Cat Happy  I was just reading the description and I find it rather confusing.  The clear is a "stronger" product so I am not sure when you wear that unless it is twice a week.  

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I also purchased the TSV, and watched the online presentation TWICE to try to figure out how to use it.  I have used Perfect Formula in the past, and liked the way it looked on my nails, but it did nothing to help my nails grow or get any stronger.  Hope this one works Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I am tempted. I just wish they would do a better job in explaining what order to use the products. I think it's cuticle oil, clear, and then one of the other colors. I am sort of gun shy because a few years ago I tried a Perfect Nails TSV, and it was awful. If anything it made my nails split and it was not expensive enough to bother with returning. I don't feel like wasting my money again.

Respected Contributor

I did order the TSV - I need addidtional help with weak, brittle, peeling nails, and because I like the sheer colors that they offered. I watched the presentaation with Amy and the vendor, and they did say that you can use the clear coat under one of the colors. I thought it was pretty clear.  I just hope it helps.  Went with Auto Delivery, but in case it doesn't seem to be helping I can always cancel. Some of the things coming with the next shipments seemed interesting as well.  

Esteemed Contributor

Been using the line for awhile now and love it!  Dries fact , gives the nails a nice clean look with the American msnicure.  I gave long natural nails,  always hsve ,  but with age it was harder to keep them long tne way I lime them .  Once I started this line not a problem any longer.  I still wear co,or now and then,  but with the julep as base coat ,  I actually just like the pink or ivory nail for most if the time though it looks so pretty and clean.

Regular Contributor

I think they said "you can use under nail polish". It didn't say specifically under the TSV polishes since they're a treatment. So I wasn't sure. Thank you

Honored Contributor

I already have the Julep Oxygen Nail Therapy Treatment and use it as my base coat.  I apply whatever brand of polish I have (OPI, China Glaze, etc.) over it.  It isn't a miracle worker, but my nails do seem to be better.  I used Perfect Formula for a while, but it didn't seem to do anything.  I did order the TSV since it is a good value.  I wish the polishes were a little deeper in color though.   I plan to use the TSV polishes over the nail therapy treatment.  

Frequent Contributor

I am interested in purchasing the TSV as well.  I got the impression that the pink, pearl, and clear colors were all treatment polishes and could be worn alone, or with the clear as a basecoat.  I really do like soft colors. I don't wear nail polishes at all, and these would give me the chance to wear a little bit of color on my nails as well as address this irritating breaking, thinning, and chipping I am experiencing.

Respected Contributor

I got my Julep TSV yesterday and used it for the first time today.  My nails instantly look much better.  In the video, they must have had several coats of the pink on because their nails looked real pink.  I have two coats on which is barely pink.  I do like the look though. 

My nails instantly look healthier and my cuticles look moist and not dry and cracking.  I wrote the date on a piece of paper and put it in the bag with my set and will use this stuff religeously for 2 or 3 weeks.  If I keep getting good results I'll keep the set.  If I don't, I will send it back.

So far my nails look pretty impressive.  It was a good value.