Trusted Contributor

Is back at a really good price, $36+ and free shipping. I just ordered light/medium.

i think several shades have sold out but hopefully if you're interested yours is available!

Regular Contributor

back to $49.00 today..guess I missed it.  

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me  The holidays are coming and there will be all kinds of discounts and free shipping on websites.  Question:  Have does Halo look on mature skin, that is, if you are over 60?  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Smashbox Halo A419046

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Thats Me  The holidays are coming and there will be all kinds of discounts and free shipping on websites.  Question:  Have does Halo look on mature skin, that is, if you are over 60?  

@Katcat1 Hi. I have Halo on right now and I am 60, soon to be 61 and it works really well for me. I have normal/combo skin and I always wear a primer when I use Mineral Makeup. Halo is more luminous than other mineral foudnations I have used, so I would think it would work nicely if you have drier skin. I use a finishing powder on top for my oily tzone!

I will say they did a reformulation several years ago, and they really improved the formula, but with that being said, I still have to use a finishing powder over my tzone area....

Honored Contributor

Wow, a Halo...been awhile since I’ve tried it, but remember it was heavier than my Bare Minerals and also a lot of shine. It may have been OK 10 years ago after using Mineral Veil over t zone (which did make it look cakier around nose, etc.), but it would be too heavy coverage and too much glow at 71. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm well over 60 and am wearing it now (not the Light-Medium I ordered, which hasn't come yet, but the Light I've had for a long time). For my sensitive combo rosacea skin it works great. On my skin it's neither shiny nor matte. I get light coverage and a really nice, natural finish, which is great. And it is kind of hydrating. My skin feels very soft. I put it directly on clean, dry skin. This isn't what many other women do, they use it over a primer or moisturizer, or a cc or foundation; but it's what works for me.