Super Contributor

Re: Josie TSV coming Feb. 12!

Does anyone know what the price is going to be? I haven't received the tsv link yet, so I can't order until I receive the link. It's not showing the tsv price under the item number given.

Super Contributor

Trusted Contributor

$69.99

Super Contributor

Thanks Msshopper

Respected Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

$69.99

Oh i thot it was the $85.. If its the above price ,& easy pay i will reconsider even tho i wanted the eye product.. Thx

Super Contributor

thanks. i looked and it was 85.00.  thats make a difference

Esteemed Contributor

@eT in KC wrote:

I should add also that I've noticed a trend on beauty tsv's that there will be some tried and true products and then maybe one or two new product launches.  I have no issues with this in fact like it, but hope beauty lines know that they have to keep (not discontinue) their great products because people are looking for the next best thing. Can't say how many new product launches I've seen on the Q with popular beauty lines coming out with very gimmicky products that you never see again because they think people want to see new all the time.  New is definitely good if it's NEW like JM's eye serum--she didn't have a serum before.  I don't mind new, I don't even mind gimmicky products designed to allow people to try it and see how well it's received.  I do get nervous though about my argan oil.  This is one product I don't want to see ever going anywhere because I do love it.  Discontinued is the dreaded word, or even worse, change of formula (for what, to save $?? do you not think customers will figure it out?!) 

@LittleT in KC,  

I just noticed the update/12th/JM.  Have no mre information, other than Almond Butter. I've stayed with AD /Argan (light) w/the 47 spf,along with color sticks infused with Argan oil.

I  am going to say, for myself, this is my 99% best product. I do use another French line for cleansing. If you go back 1 week ago, we are certainly on the same page with *™Oils.

I can not speak for any copy cat...come on aboard. Here's what I believe__believe<<! As soon as she has crossed over that $$$ market profit, the line will be bought out. AND! I will not EVER believe [IT] will or can be the same. I've seen this happen with (2) other skin line products after a 6-7 year spin out. I was with one for 2+ years and when sold to the highest bidder, not much of `that line ever regained its stay POWER.

Somewhat like: 'Not too big to fail, so take the money and run'...

I have no idea what the shelf life is for an UNopened bottle, but my guess would be- (maybe TWO year, three at the most), so I will buy {hers} when any 

presentation is on. 

Competition in skin care is very . 

On another note, I have only her mascaraand Argan stick blush;one new hue each order/w/AD. I have not seen any eye liners, dark lip colors ( lipstains).

I am definitively a red lipstick wearer, brunette/deep green eyes, so having very fair which is in the sensitive , JM's facial skincare is a 'big' plus for me. I wear very little foundation. Do you know if her line has any product that would be close to a foundation? If so, is it one that is not what I define as heavy make-up. Just curious. I should do a search in what I have missed. Remember, I waited 3 years before I chanced out on Argan Oil from Maran's. This in my opinion is one quality line. I can go without the butters /(body); I do want, hopefully not to hear, out of the blue, another company gobbled it up. Suppose I will store away as much as I can get. I've only veered onto (1) one show and that was last summer/AD. I

bought one of each product.

Hope to hear from you when conveniently for you, along with others. 

NAES

Trusted Contributor

$85 is the "QVC price" bbut the TSV price is $69.96 actually (not 69.99).  

The email reads "four items for less than $70".  I'm a little bit interested in the face butter but I don't need or want the other products right now.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

I got the email today and the small jar is the face butter in 1.7 ounce.  I wider how this differs from the u scented body butter?  The ingredients aren't identical but I had heard Josie said people used the u scented body butter on their faces...I'm not really interested in the set.  I have enough blush for several lifetimes and other than that color stick, the kit is just a lot of moisturizers.  Not very exciting to me.

Is their an item #..I signed up for email but haven't gotten anything...thanks

@quadmimi

I stopped at your post & haven't read the others yet.  You mentioned the face butter and how some of us use the body butter on our faces.  I need to look at the differences in ingredient deck since I DO use her unscented for my face w/ no problems whatsoever..

Lately I've been using her balm on my face and neck.  I suspect between frigid temps and the use of retinoids I've become Sahara Desert dry.   You'd think that would be "break-out city"... but no.   It completely absorbs and I wake up with a nice glow.. no residue at all.  Her balm literally saved my skin this winter.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for others who are really dry right now.  Back to see if "our super sleuths" have this mystery solved.

Smiley Tongue

Oops- this should be for @Mrsq2022.. haha.

Esteemed Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

I got the email today and the small jar is the face butter in 1.7 ounce.  I wider how this differs from the u scented body butter?  The ingredients aren't identical but I had heard Josie said people used the u scented body butter on their faces...I'm not really interested in the set.  I have enough blush for several lifetimes and other than that color stick, the kit is just a lot of moisturizers.  Not very exciting to me.

Is their an item #..I signed up for email but haven't gotten anything...thanks

@quadmimi

I stopped at your post & haven't read the others yet.  You mentioned the face butter and how some of us use the body butter on our faces.  I need to look at the differences in ingredient deck since I DO use her unscented for my face w/ no problems whatsoever..

Lately I've been using her balm on my face and neck.  I suspect between frigid temps and the use of retinoids I've become Sahara Desert dry.   You'd think that would be "break-out city"... but no.   It completely absorbs and I wake up with a nice glow.. no residue at all.  Her balm literally saved my skin this winter.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for others who are really dry right now.  Back to see if "our super sleuths" have this mystery solved.

Smiley Tongue

Oops- this should be for @Mrsq2022.. haha.

@Funloving, thank you for mentioning the balm/tin/Argan!

I bought 3, thinking I would use for heels, especially after wearing cotton socks around the house/ and cotton in winter boots.

I can and 'do' use the balm in the tin for face.

Soften the ( just need a small amount) balm in my hands and gently press or gently massage on my skin. I never rub in. That also can be used before any color to face; it melts and is absorbed in a short period of time.

Great for cuticles before bedtime. This balm acts like a barrier and great for lips.

Thank you for the reminder. NOTE: the balm may appear to be cold and not as creamy but once you start an opening it's a preventative skin save for the wind hitting your face.

I  believe I heard that this JM balm, lasts up to three years. One should last for over 7+ months, maybe longer. I usually have no time in reviewing most products but since I saw Maran's Argan updated from 6 days ago, I am listing ONLY what `I have used.

I normally would not use the body butter on my face but with the UNscented, I have no irritation for sensitive skin. 

Hope every one is very happy with their purchase...whatever that may be?  I have not ck'd my email for the 12th.