Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie TSV coming Feb. 12!

I got the email today and the small jar is the face butter in 1.7 ounce.  I wider how this differs from the u scented body butter?  The ingredients aren't identical but I had heard Josie said people used the u scented body butter on their faces...I'm not really interested in the set.  I have enough blush for several lifetimes and other than that color stick, the kit is just a lot of moisturizers.  Not very exciting to me.

Contributor

I purchased the Super Size Milk & the NEW Eye Moisturizer...Both of these items are must haves in my book. I love them both!!! I do have dry skin though & live in Vegas (the desert) so it tends to be a little dry here which helps my sky NONE so I'm loving all these juicy, moisturizing products! I did already have the extra, extra large argan oil, the large bronzing argan oil & really like those also. Can't wait for the 12th, excited to add to my Josie Beauty Fortress! 💋
Respected Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

I got the email today and the small jar is the face butter in 1.7 ounce.  I wider how this differs from the u scented body butter?  The ingredients aren't identical but I had heard Josie said people used the u scented body butter on their faces...I'm not really interested in the set.  I have enough blush for several lifetimes and other than that color stick, the kit is just a lot of moisturizers.  Not very exciting to me.

Is their an item #..I signed up for email but haven't gotten anything...thanks

Trusted Contributor

A274772 for single shipment.

Respected Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

A274772 for single shipment.

Thank you...It looks nice but I was hoping for the new eye serum in a kit...Smiley Happy

Contributor

I didn't get the email so thank you for the item number!  I love the special-edition scented body butters (for example, the Caramel Apple one from the last TSV) way more than the standard scent offerings.  I decided to go on auto-delivery but will probably skip the June 2016 set that includes the lilac-scented body butter.  The auto-delivery scents for this upcoming TSV are:

• (now) Vanilla Almond
  • (June 2016) Lilac
  • (October 2016) Gingerbread
  • (February 2017) Vanilla Tangerine

Just in case anyone was curious and for comparison's sake, these were the scents for the last TSV that was from Nov. 2015:

• 1st shipment Caramel Apple - Nov. 2015
  • 2nd shipment Toasted Brown Sugar - Feb. 2016
  • 3rd shipment Mai Tai Pineapple - May 2016
  • 4th shipment Orange Blossom - Aug 2016
Super Contributor

I got the email a few hours ago. I'm drawn to the scents of the body butter (A-D option), but I already have 2 or 3 unopened bottles of Argan oil AND I'm on A-D from the November 2015 TSV (which also includes Argan oil).

I really wish she had included the new eye serum in this kit! I'm still deciding whether or not to order. The free gift (you can figure out what it is by clicking on the details of a JM product) is a nice touch!

Occasional Contributor

I, too, am trying to decide. Like the idea of the unsecented but I wonder if the colors of the color stick will be the same as the ones featured if I ordered the unscented. 

One question, you said: The free gift (you can figure out what it is by clicking on the details of a JM product) is a nice touch!

Could you elaborate on this? More detail please.

Thanks.

Contributor

@Bastet wrote:

I, too, am trying to decide. Like the idea of the unsecented but I wonder if the colors of the color stick will be the same as the ones featured if I ordered the unscented. 

One question, you said: The free gift (you can figure out what it is by clicking on the details of a JM product) is a nice touch!

Could you elaborate on this? More detail please.

Thanks.

The free gift is a 1.5ml argan infinity intensive creamy oil

Frequent Contributor

Josies new 4 piece collection scent is Almond Butter.