Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran

[ Edited ]

Hey, you all better not say nothin' bad 'bout my Josie!

LOL, I am joking, of course.  We all are certainly entitled to express  our opinions here.  I do like her, and enjoy most of her products.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran

[ Edited ]

@turtle52   that has been my experience with her body butter.  It looks great on the skin when you apply it but you have to wait a long time before you can put your clothes on because it is greasy,  I also noticed that after applying, the next morning when I shower it's still on my skin which to me means it is not absorbing into then skin.  I also have a lot of Beekman products including their body cream and it responds much better.  I had ordered the Josie Maran Christmas TSV with the humongous bottle[ of Argan oil and body butter but I decided  to return it because of the reasons stated above.  Plus I could never use that amount of the argan oil itself.   I hadn't opened either product so I returned it.  Saved myself $90 plus tax minus the $10 to return.

I do, however, like her Milk products

Valued Contributor

Another JM bashing thread??? Grow up people!!!

Honored Contributor

I got so tired of her and her exaggerations years ago and avoid her like the plague.  She's on way too much as are beauty products, period.  HSN is even worse.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Love4cats wrote:

Another JM bashing thread??? Grow up people!!!

@Love4cats    I don't see anyone bashing Josie, but a lot of people surely dislike her greasy product.  I believe they're entitled to say so.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I can no longer watch her as her claims are totally over the top. In addition, when I tried her products I looked like the same grease ball she does. The product would never sink into my skin.

@pupwhipped I would put her whipped argon oil onto my legs in the evening.  In the shower the next morning, my legs were like oil slicks and it all washed off.  So, I don't get the appeal of her products.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Love4cats I don't think it is "bashing" to discuss our opinions about products.  Why do you think this thread is bashing?  I seriously don't understand.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I love the body butter, it works well for me.  

Contributor

I felt the same way after I put on the body butter just greasy but I realized I was using it like regular lotion and I did not need to apply that much. I tried it for a month face butter then argan oil and body butter and her butter in the tube for my hands. The reults were amazing my nails are no longer short they actually grew and are strong I am so excited about finally having strong nails. The biggest thing for me was my eyebrows filled in and no longer look sparce no brow product needed . I am a believer and love what her products are doing for me.