Respected Contributor

Josie Maran website 22% sale

I got an e-mail this morning. I think it’s for everything, 

I ordered the Reserve. I’ve been wanting to try it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran website 22% sale

Yes, I just ordered my second bottle of SkinDope.  That was a pretty good discount plus free shipping.  They ran out of this Saturday night on the Q.  I am glad because I would have ordered it for full price and  S & H. 

I like the Reserve.  I still have quite a bit left, but I am replacing that with the SkinDope.

I hope others see this and take advantage.  It is a great sale.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I already have the Skin Dope (w/hemp oil). Have been using it about a week. So far, so good, but my skin has tricked me before. 

Yes, it is a fabulous sale.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info!!

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

I use the Reserve too and love it.  It’s great during the winter, but I’m thinking it might be too heavy for the warm weather.  I just ordered the Skin Dope to give that a try.  I don’t care for the 100% Argan Oil, but the combination is supposed to be lighter.  

But I might just return to using the milk during the summer if I don’t like it.  Curious to see what it’s like.

Occasional Contributor

This is a great sale! I'm set for a while on several Josie things, so as tempted as I am I have to pass on this one. 

Contributor

is there a discount code?  I didn't get this e-mail and when I go to her site, it doesn't mention a sale...thanks in advance...

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lyndajr wrote:

is there a discount code?  I didn't get this e-mail and when I go to her site, it doesn't mention a sale...thanks in advance...

@lyndajr , go to josiemarancosmetics dot com and the sale announcement is right at the very top of the page, along with the code.

Contributor

THANK YOU!  I completely missed it!