Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@KKJ  - It's 18.70 with free shipping.  Ebates is showing 7%.

That seems pretty reasonable as I've spent a small fortune on JM body creams in the past. Thanks for the info!

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I'd forgotten about Paula's Choice. She's a trusted reviewer of cosmetics and think I will look for her products. Just curious, how expensive is the hand/body moisturizer you mentioned? 

@KKJ   The Paula's Choice Daily Replenishing Body Cream is 15%. Sale price about $18 for 7 oz...really lg. tube. I just ordered a backup. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love the Josie Maran products and have had good luck with them. I have very sensitive and dry skin. I use the Argan oil, Body Butter, Divine Drip, Argan balm and Milk products. I see results with all of them. 

Regular Contributor

I won't go without JM Reserve Argan Oil. It is the best thing I have ever put on my face.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

I'd forgotten about Paula's Choice. She's a trusted reviewer of cosmetics and think I will look for her products. Just curious, how expensive is the hand/body moisturizer you mentioned? 

@KKJ   The Paula's Choice Daily Replenishing Body Cream is 15%. Sale price about $18 for 7 oz...really lg. tube. I just ordered a backup. 

I don't mean to turn this into a Paula's Choice thread, but I'll say this much...she has been running some great sales lately.  I get texts every single day.  If y'all love her products sign up for texts & get ready to load up!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal  Try other oils.  Marula is not greasy nor is Maracuja oil.  You can purchase the Marula at Acure.com and the Maracuja oil at Tarte or QVC.  I always buy a smaller bottle because I replace faster and get another fresh bottle.  Acure has many nice products for the skin.  Go to their website and read about them.  Right now I am using Maracuja but before that it was Marula.  I like to change up.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I love Josie's products!

About Paula's Choice: I was one of her original subscribers back in the day. I got her newsletter before she wrote her books, and when she came out with her own line, I bought it all! 

Sadly she sold her company in 2016 to TA Associates, who hired Tara Posely as CEO in 2017. She came from Lululemon, and worked at Gap before that, launching GapBody. She was tasked to move Paula's Choice forward, by bringing out as many products as she could. Paula is no longer involved with the day-to-day operations. It does look like she continues to be the spokeswoman, but who knows for how long. 

Just like a lot of other founders of beauty lines. 

I used to use her products, but not as much any more. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I am big fan of Josie's products. My skin is very dry and her products don't leave me a greasy mess. As with everything we all have our likes and dislikes. There are products that I just don't get why they are so popular yet they have a lot of followers. Hope that you find something that fits your needs.

Honored Contributor

I like some of her products and there are some I didn't care for.

Her body butter is an absolute favorite of mine.  I have tried other body creams and butters including Beekman but nothing works for my skin like her body butter.  I just ordered some yesteday.  It has to be unscented or vanilla because I've never found a scent in her BB that I like.

I love her Divine Drip Butter Balm, Honey Sleeping Nectar and Mascara.

In the summer I love her Daily Moisturizer with SPF 47 + Perfect Radiance.  I can wear that as my foundation.  I don't care for this one or the non-tinted one under my foundation because it makes my skin too oily.

I love Argan Oil but I don't buy Josie's because it is too expensive.  I hated her face butter.  Crazy but my skin felt dry and tight shortly after I applied it.  I also hated her hand cream.  It did nothing for me.

Valued Contributor

Paula's Choice is the best! I also love her books. She explains how harmful most beauty product ingredients are.