Trusted Contributor

I know she has quite a following and I have tried the Argan Oil and the Argan milk lotion with spf  50. The products are just too greasy for me. They just sit on my skin. I guess I just don't get all the hype over her products.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

I've used quite a few of her products and while I like some of them, I think they are pretty over-priced.

Honored Contributor

I use a few of her products & like them, but it's really more for hydration.  I use her 2 new serums (Vitamin C, Resurfacing Serum) as well as the Skin Dope & Argan Milk.  I enjoy using them, but do use a light hand; otherwise, yes, they do feel like they are just sitting on the top of my skin rather than absorbing into it.

I stick to my Paula's Choice skin care for the anti-aging serums.  Her retinol is superior, too.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor
with Josie Maran a little definitely goes a long way! once I got the hang of how much to use I became obsessed. my latest obsession is the Divine Drip duo (a343978). they are thicker than the body butters, they smell AMAZING & they make my skin feel velvety soft...especially my cracked "winter feet"! I'm sandal ready after just a few applications.
Super Contributor

Josie's products are basically super elevated moisturizers...the body butters are the one item I use on my legs and feet. Anything else is WAY too greasy for my skin. I tried the oil and the Milk. That said, she doesn't do clinicals as her products don't contain any proven treatment ingredients...these are just moisturizers. I do disagree with the Q allowing her to make her ridiculous claims and don't understand why no one reins her in...guess money talks. Her B/As are exaggerated and again are based on moisturizer "softening" the look of lines, no actual treatment. As long as everyone knows what they are paying for...and I would do ANYTHING to get her to stop saying the "God given ingredient". I think that's awful.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Products

[ Edited ]

@Sapphiregal    I agree that a face oil is a good addition to skincare. I've tried Josie's, but think it's over priced compared to others on the market. That said, she also pitches too many layers of oil products to be worn at the same time. The skin can only absorb so much. Any other layers put on top are not doing what she says they should. It's just a way of selling more items, serums, milks, dopes (hate that name), spfs and foundations all with the oil. The butters may be a different story...a moisturizer, but that much oil on someone's face is overkill. 

Honored Contributor

I stumbled upon a new hand/body moisturizer by Paula's Choice, my first product from that line: Daily Replenishing Body Cream (fragrance free). It has Shea butter, ceramides and antioxidants. I've been using the large 7 oz. tube on hands and body and it's the best I've used in awhile. For extra dry elbows, heels, etc., I had a bit of oil and mix before application. ***That site has had a discount. 

Respected Contributor

I'd forgotten about Paula's Choice. She's a trusted reviewer of cosmetics and think I will look for her products. Just curious, how expensive is the hand/body moisturizer you mentioned? 

Honored Contributor

@KKJ  - It's 18.70 with free shipping.  Ebates is showing 7%.

Respected Contributor

I have used Josie's products for years...I use most of her face products, body serum,

body butter...I love them all & my skin is wonderful. Her new skin dope is amazing.

Her line is perfect for my dry(sensitive  skin, & by buying her TSV's, I have been able to get some great prices over the years..I don't find her products hyped, just presented like all other lines of skin care & certainly enjoyed by many...I hope you find what your looking for..Smiley Happy