Honored Contributor

Josie Argan Milk Self-Tanning Serum

For you Josie lovers, have you tried her self-tanning serum?  What are your likes/dislikes?  Would you re-order?  I'm thinking of buying it and mixing it with my WEN Ultra Nourshing Intensive Body Treatment (I'm not a Josie Body Butter girl).

I'd love to get your feedback!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Argan Milk Self-Tanning Serum

I ordered it tonight. I had used an older version of her self tanner and it was the best self tanner I had ever used. It was easy to apply and not have it streak. The color was very good, too. I'm hoping the version I ordered tonight is just as good as I remember the old one as being.

Honored Contributor

IF you can get one with a pump that actually works!

Had to return 2 of them that wouldn't pump for anything.

I did try it by pulling the pump out...very orange, not much color.

Wouldn't order again.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife  I don't self tan all year but the very BEST self tanner I've found with absolutely no funky smell is MINE TAN.  I mix it with my body lotion or face cream and it gives a beautiful buildable color.  VERY NATURAL.  Applying it with a cream or lotion ensures that it is applied evenly  more easily. 

I hope the JM tanner works well for you if you purchase.

Super Contributor

I had the other version of Josie’s self-tanner and I loved it. I just can’t see spending $60.00. The Jergens gradual self tanner is just as good for $12.00 and no smell.