Honored Contributor

If I was younger and this was fashionable (and I liked it) I would do something like this only on a much smaller scale (or maybe at 20 I'd go all out lol).  I would consider it now (one or two small jewels) if I was going to an appropriate event like a concert.

I wore false lashes with jewels on them to my grandson's 16th bd party.  I loved the look but the lashes themselves were painful.  I ripped them off as soon as I left the party.

I don't care for the look on Andie but I like it on the younger ladies.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

If I was younger and this was fashionable (and I liked it) I would do something like this only on a much smaller scale (or maybe at 20 I'd go all out lol).  I would consider it now (one or two small jewels) if I was going to an appropriate event like a concert.

I wore false lashes with jewels on them to my grandson's 16th bd party.  I loved the look but the lashes themselves were painful.  I ripped them off as soon as I left the party.

I don't care for the look on Andie but I like it on the younger ladies.

@monicakm - I agree with you.  Its fine on the younger women and I can even see it on someone who is doing skating or dancing professionally as that seems to fit the the ocassion. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Jewels or not, Andie McDowell always was, and always will be, a beautiful woman.