Frequent Contributor

Just heard that Jane Iredale is coming out with her own line of skincare - Beauty Prep that will feature a cleaner, toner and moisturizer.  It will be available on her website on January 20th.  I use and love all of her makeup and brushes, I'm hoping my very sensitive skin can use her skincare - I currently use Vanicream recommended by my derm as I have roscea and broken capallaries and products with less ingredients are better for my sensitive skin.  I'm 65 with dry, sensitive skin.  Can't wait for the reviews

Honored Contributor

@mollybrownmom 

Thanks so much for this great information! I use both Jane Iredale and Vanicream products! Thanks again, EEL

Respected Contributor
@mollybrownmom does the vanicream help to diminish the broken capillaries?
Frequent Contributor

Sorry for the late reply.  My derm recommended the vanicream as it doesn't irritate my skin I use the cleansesr and the lite lotion.  I called her the other day inquiring about the Jane Iredale line and she told me to stick with the Vanicream for my roseasa prone skin.  It is inexpensive and I have had no negative reaction to it.  My husband's derm (different person) also recommended it for his sun damage.  Botanicals are not my friend and she recommended I stay with the Vanicream.  I branched out and tried Kiehl's ultra face cream and my face peeled horribly.  On their website they list 4 ingredients, but it you look at the ingredients when you buy the product there are tons with contain alcohol.  I took it back to Dillards.  

Honored Contributor

@mollybrownmom wrote:

Sorry for the late reply.  My derm recommended the vanicream as it doesn't irritate my skin I use the cleansesr and the lite lotion.  I called her the other day inquiring about the Jane Iredale line and she told me to stick with the Vanicream for my roseasa prone skin.  It is inexpensive and I have had no negative reaction to it.  My husband's derm (different person) also recommended it for his sun damage.  Botanicals are not my friend and she recommended I stay with the Vanicream.  I branched out and tried Kiehl's ultra face cream and my face peeled horribly.  On their website they list 4 ingredients, but it you look at the ingredients when you buy the product there are tons with contain alcohol.  I took it back to Dillards.  

I hate when websites just list what they have dubbed the "main" ingredients and don't give you the complete list. When I see that, I will google to find the complete deck. If I can't find it, then I won't buy it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

So excited for this release, and waiting not so patiently.

Love her products and am delighted with the idea of a skincare line.

Thank you @mollybrownmom for posting.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras