Valued Contributor
Sure wish Jamie would slow down. I don't remember her always talking at this rapid rate!
Super Contributor

Not only is she on hyper drive.....she constantly says "um" and it's becoming obvious she's talking faster than her brain is processing what she wants to say. SLOW down I agree! This "um" nonsense is as bad as Isaac and Shawn's ten thousand "like" this or "like" that. ugh. I understand it's hard to talk on TV and all that jazz, but they are paid dearly TO be ABLE TO talk on TV FOR that long. It's annoying when trying to view a product and find out more about it, when there are more "ums" or "likes" than actual descriptive words about the product!

Honored Contributor
It seems like some hosts and vendors, pre-show time, are consuming copious amounts of Red Bull in the Green Room!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor
I did notice she is speaking very fast lately....don't mind the likes from Isaac because he is a creative but don't care for ummms
Super Contributor
On 4/4/2015 stray770 said: I did notice she is speaking very fast lately....don't mind the likes from Isaac because he is a creative but don't care for ummms

You DO have a point Stray! I wasn't thinking in those terms, but I can be persuaded to for Isaac, because I think he probably does take a moment (as he likes to say) to formulate what's going round in his mind {#emotions_dlg.wub} For Jamie and her "um" ... that is quite the um different um story Wink

Frequent Contributor

Ugh. She is completely unwatchable. Good products, though.

Frequent Contributor

Today Pat would tell her how much time she had left on a particular product, so maybe that is why she talks so fast at times. She is different, but passionate about her products. They were going too fast for me, because they would go on to another product when I wasn't done with the previous product.

Esteemed Contributor
I feel her presentations are very repetetive, so I usually skip the shows. ". . .worked with plastic surgeons. . .bye bye redness. . .bye bye pores. . .je ne sais quoi. . .airbrush in a jar. . .comes with a plush amazing brush. . .contains real silk. . .great color. . .hydrating. . .lasts all day. . .gives look of light to your skin. . .supersize. . ." Seems like if you've seen one show, you've seen them all.
Super Contributor

I really like her a lot and enjoy her presentations.

Trusted Contributor
Mally does interesting makeup presentations. Smashbox rep., Holly, did a great job. This IT lady isn't so hot. Could care less about this IT stuff. Sorry Janey.