Valued Contributor

Does anyone use an anti-aging, moisturizing hand cream that you feel actually works? My hands look so much older than the rest of my skin. I keep them moisturized, but I think I need something anti-aging. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Honored Contributor

I'm really faithful in caring for my face, neck and decolotte, but often neglect the rest of my skin. I recently purchased Skinn's Hand Restore and have been applying it twice a day, and maybe a third time, if I happen to be up in my bedroom/bathroom and think of it. It hasn't been a miracle cure, but my hands are much softer and I like it. I had a little nick on the top of my hand that's healed, but there's some discoloration remaining. I'm keeping an eye on it to see of the Hand Restore helps to fade that like it's supposed to.

Valued Contributor
On 4/4/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I'm really faithful in caring for my face, neck and decolotte, but often neglect the rest of my skin. I recently purchased Skinn's Hand Restore and have been applying it twice a day, and maybe a third time, if I happen to be up in my bedroom/bathroom and think of it. It hasn't been a miracle cure, but my hands are much softer and I like it. I had a little nick on the top of my hand that's healed, but there's some discoloration remaining. I'm keeping an eye on it to see of the Hand Restore helps to fade that like it's supposed to.

From whom do you purchase Skinn products? Is one vendor/seller more cost-effective than another? Thank you!

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 jmtdfs1 said:
On 4/4/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

From whom do you purchase Skinn products? Is one vendor/seller more cost-effective than another? Thank you!

Mine came in a kit from evine dot com, but I've seen it on eBay.

Respected Contributor

I use the Hand Restore too and am very happy with the results. I also use Skinn's Bright Side serum on my hands since I have freckles and age spots. It works great as well!

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 Linmo said:

I use the Hand Restore too and am very happy with the results. I also use Skinn's Bright Side serum on my hands since I have freckles and age spots. It works great as well!

Thanks for the tip, Linmo. I have the Brigh Side Serum so I'm going to give that a try.

Frequent Contributor
On 4/4/2015 jmtdfs1 said:

Does anyone use an anti-aging, moisturizing hand cream that you feel actually works? My hands look so much older than the rest of my skin. I keep them moisturized, but I think I need something anti-aging. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I like shea butter hand cream from L'Occitane which you can buy here from QVC.com.

Valued Contributor
Another vote for skinn, it takes awhile to notice results though
Valued Contributor

Thank you all. I bought both products.

Respected Contributor

My hands look awful. Part of the problem is because I don't wear gloves when I wash dishes by hand, and many times I forget to put on hand cream.

However, when I last had my pedicure done, the technician suggested Dermalogica Multi-vitamin Hand and Nail Treatment, especially at night before I go to bed. I find if I use this hand cream, it seems to plump up my skin a bit. I'm sure there are other hand creams just as good.